Offline

Next game is Dunfermline at home again, this time in the SPFL Trust Trophy. Goodwin saying he’ll be making a few changes, which definitely makes sense. He mentioned Ross Graham likely to play and also Rory MacLeod but I’m sure MacLeod is away with Scotland U19s that weekend? Regardless I wouldn’t have Moult anywhere near the team next week. Something like…
Walton
Freeman Denham Graham Duffy
Grimshaw Glass
Mochrie Meekison Fotheringham
Watt (McLeod if available)
Offline

I'd be playing all the youngsters in this meaningless game. We can't be risking injuries for a mickey mouse trophy
Offline

Think Meekison also unavailable actually as away with U21s
Offline
Snacks94 wrote:
Think Meekison also unavailable actually as away with U21s
So is Newman
Offline

KdyArab wrote:
Snacks94 wrote:
Think Meekison also unavailable actually as away with U21s
So is Newman
Fuck it play Birighitti 😂😂
Not bothered one bit about this plastic trophy.
Actually, having seen Fotheringham's goal yesterday and Moults last week, I'm starting to think Birighitti might be able to do a job at this level after all (not for us of course 😂😂)
Last edited by Arabdownsouth (03/9/2023 12:20 pm)
Offline

I actually would play Birighitti.
Just for the banter.