Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

02/9/2023 8:52 pm  #1


SPFL Trust Trophy

Next game is Dunfermline at home again, this time in the SPFL Trust Trophy.  Goodwin saying he’ll be making a few changes, which definitely makes sense.  He mentioned Ross Graham likely to play and also Rory MacLeod but I’m sure MacLeod is away with Scotland U19s that weekend?  Regardless I wouldn’t have Moult anywhere near the team next week.  Something like…

Walton

Freeman Denham Graham Duffy

Grimshaw Glass

Mochrie Meekison Fotheringham

Watt (McLeod if available)

 

02/9/2023 9:34 pm  #2


Re: SPFL Trust Trophy

I'd be playing all the youngsters in this meaningless game. We can't be risking injuries for a mickey mouse trophy

 

03/9/2023 9:31 am  #3


Re: SPFL Trust Trophy

Think Meekison also unavailable actually as away with U21s

     •Thread Starter
 

03/9/2023 11:55 am  #4


Re: SPFL Trust Trophy

Snacks94 wrote:

Think Meekison also unavailable actually as away with U21s

 
So is Newman

 

03/9/2023 12:12 pm  #5


Re: SPFL Trust Trophy

KdyArab wrote:

Snacks94 wrote:

Think Meekison also unavailable actually as away with U21s

 
So is Newman

 
Fuck it play Birighitti 😂😂

Not bothered one bit about this plastic trophy.

Actually, having seen Fotheringham's goal yesterday and Moults last week, I'm starting to think Birighitti might be able to do a job at this level after all (not for us of course 😂😂)

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (03/9/2023 12:20 pm)

 

03/9/2023 3:35 pm  #6


Re: SPFL Trust Trophy

I actually would play Birighitti.

Just for the banter.

 

Board footera