Offline

Two goals and an assist earlier today for Auckland.
Offline

Tek wrote:
Two goals and an assist earlier today for Auckland.
Looks like yet another Klangaroo in goal though fuck me! I bet I could score over there. Hopefully thats no reflection on the lad though but I doubt he'll find it as easy here.
Offline

Arabdownsouth wrote:
Tek wrote:
Two goals and an assist earlier today for Auckland.
Looks like yet another Klangaroo in goal though fuck me! I bet I could score over there. Hopefully thats no reflection on the lad though but I doubt he'll find it as easy here.
He'll score loads in training.
Offline

Hope this lad likes hoof ball
Offline

Scored again today in a 3-0 against Melhourne City, Aziz Behich was captain for Melbourne
Online!

Tell you what, as much as I can’t wait for this season to hurry up and end, I’m very excited to see this boy play for us next season. He looks a real find. I’m glad we signed him when we did, cause I think if we had waited until now to make our move, other clubs would be circling and he wouldn’t be coming here.
Both Goodwins get a bit of deserved stick for some of the signing they’ve made this season. But credit where it’s due, this boy looks the real deal.
Offline

Jesse Randall scored for New Zealand tonight, in a 4-1 win against Chile.
Offline

Be nice to have interest in the World Cup were the person we're cheering on isn't part of one huge embarrassment! ![]()
Offline
Worth a watch, his goal was a tap in but he was involved in one other goal and won the set piece that set up the goal for Eli Just of Motherwell. Played off the left, looked pretty dangerous going off these highlights.
Last edited by Tek (31/3/2026 12:06 am)
Offline

I gave up before it even reached the goals tbh, I don't know if it's my signal or what but those highlights are really disjointed and hard to watch.
Offline
I see he got man of the match as well
Offline

Watched the game, dominant performance by NZ.
Got to say I'm always a wee bit sceptical of these games; but I liked his willingness to run at his man and get cross in. Workrate, finding space and half a turn of pace. He'll skin some full backs the likes of Ferry no.
Signs look good