Offline

Celtic vs United
Offline

Celtic 2-1 United
Offline

Celtic 3- Dundee United 1
Ps I have bookmarked ADS post from a week ago.😃
Just seen the side, nae left hand side.
Last edited by CCX2 2010 (15/2/2025 3:01 pm)
Offline

I think this is a good weekend to face them. Sandwiched in between the Bayern games it means that it is not really their main focus and they will rest anyone who needs to be rested. I am not impressed by Idah and I think losing Furuhashi is a bigger blow than they realise.
I don't think we'll win but won't be surprised if we come home with a point.
I'll not give a scoreline as I'm not in the comp.
Offline

Celtic 2 dundee united 2
Offline

3-0
Offline

1-0 Celtic ☹️
Offline
2 - 0 celtic
(W)HOOPS 2 TERRORS 0
Offline

1-1
Offline
3-1 Celtic
Offline

Celtic 1 Dundee Utd 1
Offline

4-1 Celtic
Offline

3-0 Celtic
Offline

CFC 5-1 DUFC
Offline

CCX2 2010 wrote:
Celtic 3- Dundee United 1
Ps I have bookmarked ADS post from a week ago.😃
Just seen the side, nae left hand side.
Weirdo 🤣🤣
Offline

Arabdownsouth wrote:
CCX2 2010 wrote:
Celtic 3- Dundee United 1
Ps I have bookmarked ADS post from a week ago.😃
Just seen the side, nae left hand side.
Weirdo 🤣🤣
😃