Online!

Tie will be played on the Friday 20th of September with a 19:45 kick off.
Me "Oh? It's been moved so they can broadcast it on tv!"
Well, the way it reads on United's twitter feed, that no, that's not the case, it's been moved and can be streamed on Premier Sports!
Maybe it's just poorly worded, but streamed is the word they've used.
Offline

For streamed, read it's on, but the picture quality is bowfing.
Online!

Aye, it's not the best.
It's an absolute shite decision to move the game just to stream it though.
We're also being packed away in the upper tier.
Offline

Pish we’re upstairs.
Offline

Pissed off about this. Work till 6ish on a Friday so will just be a case of home, dressed and a quick drive to Fir Park.
Was looking forward to a couple of beers with Motherwellarab on the Saturday.![]()
Offline

David_Blunkett wrote:
Tie will be played on the Friday 20th of September with a 19:45 kick off.
Me "Oh? It's been moved so they can broadcast it on tv!"
Well, the way it reads on United's twitter feed, that no, that's not the case, it's been moved and can be streamed on Premier Sports!
Maybe it's just poorly worded, but streamed is the word they've used.
I was under the impression it was going to be on the premier sports channel when I first read it,but now it appears to have been updated and is only being streamed. The quality isn't the best but I'm at least glad I'll get to watch it.