Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/3/2024 12:32 pm  #26

Re: Dunfermline vs Utd - Friday 15th March (7.45PM)

Conway11 wrote:

Team for tonight is

Walton
Thomson
Holt
Gallagher
McMann

Docherty SIbbald Tillson

Watt
Greive 
Moult

Nice one mate,now if you could just email that over to the fifers that'd be just dandy! 👍

Seriously though,wtf is it with some people? Does releasing this kind of stuff give them a fucking hard on or something?

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (15/3/2024 12:32 pm)

15/3/2024 1:03 pm  #27

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

Team for tonight is

Walton
Thomson
Holt
Gallagher
McMann

Docherty SIbbald Tillson

Watt
Greive 
Moult

Nice one mate,now if you could just email that over to the fifers that'd be just dandy! 👍

Seriously though,wtf is it with some people? Does releasing this kind of stuff give them a fucking hard on or something?

It's not the champions league final young man. Grow up

15/3/2024 1:12 pm  #28

Conway11 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

Team for tonight is

Walton
Thomson
Holt
Gallagher
McMann

Docherty SIbbald Tillson

Watt
Greive 
Moult

Couldn't give a fuck about the champions league,but I do care about Dundee United who have a fucking massive 8 games coming up,fail to see how that's not apparent to you?

Love to be considered a young man but that ship has sailed unfortunately.

15/3/2024 1:20 pm  #29

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Couldn't give a fuck about the champions league,but I do care about Dundee United who have a fucking massive 8 games coming up,fail to see how that's not apparent to you?

It is the Scottish Championship. The rest of the leagues players/coaches can't read messageboards because they are working probably. Calm down - regardless if team is posted or not, we should be wiping the floor with every single team in this division

15/3/2024 1:26 pm  #30

Conway11 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

It is the Scottish Championship. The rest of the leagues players/coaches can't read messageboards because they are working probably. Calm down - regardless if team is posted or not, we should be wiping the floor with every single team in this division

I neither need to calm down nor grow up. Maybe stop trying to make yourself feel important though? If your information is genuine and you are in some way connected to the club,then you are letting them and us down. Perhaps you're the one that needs to grow up and maybe find other ways to improve your feelings of self worth?

Doesn't matter which league it is,it's the one we are in and in case you haven't been keeping up we are not exactly fucking skooshing it are we?

15/3/2024 1:44 pm  #31

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

I neither need to calm down nor grow up. Maybe stop trying to make yourself feel important though? If your information is genuine and you are in some way connected to the club,then you are letting them and us down. Perhaps you're the one that needs to grow up and maybe find other ways to improve your feelings of self worth?

Doesn't matter which league it is,it's the one we are in and in case you haven't been keeping up we are not exactly fucking skooshing it are we?

i know some people will think its a bit rich coming from me but nobody should be posting the full team hours before a game i dont agree with that. word will get out thru twitter etc.

I tend to only update people on the odd player as i dint think it has any potential to do harm to us.

15/3/2024 1:56 pm  #32

dufc2019 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

i know some people will think its a bit rich coming from me but nobody should be posting the full team hours before a game i dont agree with that. word will get out thru twitter etc.

I tend to only update people on the odd player as i dint think it has any potential to do harm to us.

Perhaps you could leak word that Birighitti is starting, might mean the fifers give their strikers the night off and put the cleaning lady upfront instead 😉

15/3/2024 3:34 pm  #33

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Not at all about feeling important - I only pass on info that i've been given thinking it would alleviate boys fears of injuries etc. But hey ho

15/3/2024 3:39 pm  #34

Conway11 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Conway11 wrote:

Not at all about feeling important - I only pass on info that i've been given thinking it would alleviate boys fears of injuries etc. But hey ho

You posted the full team line up,I'll say no more.

15/3/2024 3:46 pm  #35

Good stuff

15/3/2024 10:11 pm  #36

An absolute disgrace of a performance.

Goodwin has to go tonight.

15/3/2024 10:16 pm  #37

Can the happy clappers now admit we have a serious problem?  Genuinely woeful performance. He doesn’t know what he’s doing.

15/3/2024 10:21 pm  #38

How on fucking earth does cudjoe not get on ahead of Middleton and fotheringham 🤣

15/3/2024 10:35 pm  #39

SuperMario wrote:

How on fucking earth does cudjoe not get on ahead of Middleton and fotheringham 🤣

Makes no difference. He has no idea how to set us up for the basics. Flair players are just wasted.

15/3/2024 10:47 pm  #40

Finn Seemann wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

Makes no difference. He has no idea how to set us up for the basics. Flair players are just wasted.

He’s better than them two, both have been pathetic for months.

15/3/2024 10:48 pm  #41

We are delaying the inevitable keeping Goodwin, he’s a goner if we go up or stay down, absolutely everyone can see it.

Needs binned tonight.

15/3/2024 10:49 pm  #42

Should he go, yes! 
Will he go? We can't afford it.

MO back the club or leave now. 

15/3/2024 10:52 pm  #43

I told Tony Watt to get the fuck out of my club at Spartans. I standby that. I burned more calories in my front room watching that than he did on the pitch.

We need to change it now. Goodwin needs to go. We looked unfit right across the team. He’s dropped Ross Graham for two boys who don’t look fit and brought in another  CH that he hasn’t given a kick. He’s clueless.  He called the starting XI wrong again. His changes once again too late and wholly ineffective. We are not going up with him in charge. We won’t win a game in the play offs and won’t reach the game against the top league team. We just got schooled from McPake and a very average Dunfermline team.

15/3/2024 10:58 pm  #44

I dunno how many results like this it's going to take for people to realise we are in serious danger of staying in this league for years like last time. Because we are throwing this league away with results like this.

15/3/2024 11:05 pm  #45

SuperMario wrote:

We are delaying the inevitable keeping Goodwin, he’s a goner if we go up or stay down, absolutely everyone can see it.

Needs binned tonight.

Won't happen but totally agree,the man's a fucking loser! That first half tonight was fucking shameful,embarrassing, fucking humiliating. And the clown did nothing!!

15/3/2024 11:05 pm  #46

Shite defending cost us the goals.  Holt shoulda dealt we the 1st twa oe them, and Gallacher fir the 3rd.

On the night, we were baet beh the better side. The side is underperforming. We're way aff it. Somethins no phuckin right. It was Dunfermline Athletic we were playing, no Dynamo Zagreb.

It could be goodbye to Goodwin before lang, and the quicker Ogren sells up, the better.

Dinna hae any much mair to say. Totally seek. phuckin gutted and absolutely pissed off if Ehm honest.

16/3/2024 12:00 am  #47

A must win game and plays THREE CDM's.

Game was over at their 2nd and he done fuck all to change formation until it was too late.

Set us up not too lose, rather than win. A serial loser.

16/3/2024 12:07 am  #48

Another big game he completely fucks up. 20 mins in he should’ve made subs, it was there for all to see. 8 games left and he doesn’t know his best team. Serial loser, put him on leave and bring in the best we can find.

If we can somehow win this league, get the whole fucking squad punted as well. Losers do not deserve to wear our famous badge.

16/3/2024 12:10 am  #49

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Another big game he completely fucks up. 20 mins in he should’ve made subs, it was there for all to see. 8 games left and he doesn’t know his best team. Serial loser, put him on leave and bring in the best we can find.

If we can somehow win this league, get the whole fucking squad punted as well. Losers do not deserve to wear our famous badge.

he's literally just said the game was lost in the first 45.   well make fucking 3 subs at 30 mins then have some balls

16/3/2024 12:17 am  #50

dufc2019 wrote:

RogerTheAlien wrote:

he's literally just said the game was lost in the first 45.   well make fucking 3 subs at 30 mins then have some balls

He's a fucking idiot,I can no longer listen to him. I want him gone even if we win the next 7 on the trot ( we won't though)

Board footera