Offline

2 v 0 us
Last edited by Tek (26/2/2024 1:27 pm)
Offline

3-0 United
Offline
2-0 united
Offline

In future, please let me start these threads lads.
I haven't had a chance to even update the league table from Saturday yet.
Thank you.
Offline

United 3 Airdrie 0
Offline

4-0 Utd
Offline

2-0 UTD
Offline

2 - 0 united
Offline

TEK,
Can you remind me how you calculate the scoring for the prediction league? Don't worry, I'm not questioning anyone's point totals or league positions.
I just genuinely don't know how you work out the points.
Offline

3-0
Offline

Macho Man wrote:
TEK,
Can you remind me how you calculate the scoring for the prediction league? Don't worry, I'm not questioning anyone's point totals or league positions.
I just genuinely don't know how you work out the points.
1 point if you correctly predict the win, draw or defeat.
3 points if you correctly predict the scoreline.
Offline

2-1 to us
Offline

1-0 Utd
Offline

Tek wrote:
In future, please let me start these threads lads.
I haven't had a chance to even update the league table from Saturday yet.
Thank you.
Apologies for that Tek.
UTD 1 AIRDRIE 0.
Offline

I'm going with my pessimistic score again and then my hoped score. I got the first wrong and the second right last time. Hoping its a bit of luck.
So my submission is 1-2 win for the Diamonds.
If Goodwin gets the team right 2-0 us.
I think they'll fancy themselves. They have been on a solid run and we are flaky as...
Offline
2-0 Utd
Offline

Don't know why I am being so optimistic but 5-0 United
Offline
2 - 0 utd
Offline

Dundee united 3 airdrie 1
Offline

2-1 United
Offline

Finn Seemann wrote:
I'm going with my pessimistic score again and then my hoped score. I got the first wrong and the second right last time. Hoping its a bit of luck.
So my submission is 1-2 win for the Diamonds.
If Goodwin gets the team right 2-0 us.
I think they'll fancy themselves. They have been on a solid run and we are flaky as...
So when do we get rid of the clown?
Offline

Shakey Isles Arab wrote:
Apologies for that Tek.
No worries, friend.
Offline

Glasgow is tangerine wrote:
Don't know why I am being so optimistic but 5-0 United
I don't know why either mate 🤣