Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/1/2024 11:15 pm  #176

Re: January window, what do we need?

10th of January and yet to see a Safranko rumour FFS 

11/1/2024 3:02 am  #177

Tek wrote:

That is a strange tweet. Wouldn't surprise me if Watt is away to Motherwell. Which means we're still short of Strikers even if Grieve signs.

..... Don't count your chickens Tony  ..

Last edited by Shakey Isles Arab (11/1/2024 3:32 am)

11/1/2024 8:43 am  #178

Callumn Morrison the boy at Falkirk who roasted us all night in the 4-2 game is o.o.c. in May. I'd try and get him on a pre-contract.

11 league goals from 18 apps and 3 assists. Scored twice against Cove just a couple of days ago.

Good player and a good age (24).

11/1/2024 9:40 am  #179

Tek wrote:

Callumn Morrison the boy at Falkirk who roasted us all night in the 4-2 game is o.o.c. in May. I'd try and get him on a pre-contract.

11 league goals from 18 apps and 3 assists. Scored twice against Cove just a couple of days ago.

Better then all of our present wingers IMO and exciting to watch. Is his contract up in the summer ?

11/1/2024 10:52 am  #180

dufc2019 wrote:

Tek wrote:

Better then all of our present wingers IMO and exciting to watch. Is his contract up in the summer ?

According to transfermrkt, yes.

31st May 2024.

11/1/2024 1:21 pm  #181

Tek wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

Tek wrote:

According to transfermrkt, yes.

31st May 2024.

we should defo try and get him, im sure he would jump at the chance, prob more potential then easton

11/1/2024 5:29 pm  #182

Tillson here till end of season, county have decided not to recall him.

😖

11/1/2024 6:06 pm  #183

SuperMario wrote:

Tillson here till end of season, county have decided not to recall him.

😖

Day fuckin ruined.

11/1/2024 7:27 pm  #184

Would’ve preferred we got shot of Tillson and went for Andy Halliday on loan instead.

11/1/2024 8:20 pm  #185

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Would’ve preferred we got shot of Tillson and went for Andy Halliday on loan instead.

That's your argument right there against fan ownership lads.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

12/1/2024 12:37 am  #186

Seen it reported that Declan Gallagher is needing surgery and faces a month out so you would assume another cb is going to be brought in.

On the subject of a cb it would appear that Ollie Denham is going to be returning to Cardiff very shortly as well.

12/1/2024 8:52 am  #187

ArabChris wrote:

Seen it reported that Declan Gallagher is needing surgery and faces a month out so you would assume another cb is going to be brought in.

On the subject of a cb it would appear that Ollie Denham is going to be returning to Cardiff very shortly as well.

Both points confirmed in today's Courier.

12/1/2024 8:58 am  #188

JG saying meekison finally back in the squad, hope he can stay fit for more then a couple of weeks

14/1/2024 5:30 pm  #189

Anyone heard if Wotherspoon is being confirmed tomorrow?

Surely got to be some heading out the door in the coming week.

14/1/2024 7:27 pm  #190

CCX2 2010 wrote:

spoon confirmed by inverness as away

as for outgoings.

McLeod and thompson can only go back to Forfar and Montrose, forfar dont want him so he will stay

not sure who else will leave, Who's not been getting game time ?

14/1/2024 7:55 pm  #191

I've seen enough of Glass now, ain't happening  for his own good he needs to get regular games. Wotherspoon will send him further down the list for a starting spot.

Likewise Denham will surely want to head home, its just not worked out but as above, he needs to be playing at his age.

Freeman, a guy with number 8 on his shirt has kept him outbthe starting line up all season. Our midfield was decimated last Friday, the obvious switch should have been Freeman to right back and Grimmy in the middle. Seen plenty of the lad now, time to try and move him on.

The Australian,  well. Hopefully this snow that's forecast might just convince him to head off to a sunnier climate because I don't think anyone local will take him on.

Anyone else?

14/1/2024 8:03 pm  #192

CCX2 2010 wrote:

I've seen enough of Glass now, ain't happening  for his own good he needs to get regular games. Wotherspoon will send him further down the list for a starting spot.

Likewise Denham will surely want to head home, its just not worked out but as above, he needs to be playing at his age.

Freeman, a guy with number 8 on his shirt has kept him outbthe starting line up all season. Our midfield was decimated last Friday, the obvious switch should have been Freeman to right back and Grimmy in the middle. Seen plenty of the lad now, time to try and move him on.

The Australian,  well. Hopefully this snow that's forecast might just convince him to head off to a sunnier climate because I don't think anyone local will take him on.

Anyone else?

Birighitti needs to find a club in a country with no access to the Internet and no phones

14/1/2024 8:42 pm  #193

Do Pyongyang FC need a keeper?

😃

14/1/2024 8:55 pm  #194

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Do Pyongyang FC need a keeper?

😃

If he performed that badly in North Korea he'd be getting disappeared 🤣

14/1/2024 11:20 pm  #195

dufc2019 wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

as for outgoings.

McLeod and thompson can only go back to Forfar and Montrose, forfar dont want him so he will stay

Adams has gone to the basket case that is Edinburgh City, that being said Falkirk needed a dodgy injury time pen to take a point yesterday, saw the pen on twitter, soft as.

14/1/2024 11:25 pm  #196

Arab99 wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

CCX2 2010 wrote:

as for outgoings.

Adams has gone to the basket case that is Edinburgh City, that being said Falkirk needed a dodgy injury time pen to take a point yesterday, saw the pen on twitter, soft as.

Some dive by Coll Donaldson.

15/1/2024 5:04 pm  #197

Wotherspoon confirmed.

V Good signing imo

15/1/2024 6:04 pm  #198

Will add good experience and an attacking threat different from what we currently have.

15/1/2024 6:09 pm  #199

What these two signings offer is a bit more quality than we currently have on the bench.

We've came through a rough patch, where performances/results have been disappointing and now we're  in a stronger position squad-wise than what we started the season.

Lets get all the wee niggles and doubts sorted over the next few weeks and kick on.

15/1/2024 10:11 pm  #200

Positivity.

It'll never catch on!

Board footera