Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/5/2023 2:32 am  #26

Re: Utd v Kilmarnock - Wed 24/5/23

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

You reap what you fucking sow. Every one of you bastards.

Always knew this cunt wasn't a fucking Arab. Can't believe I got made to be nice to the cunt

You didn't get 'made' to be nice to him.

And judging by his very many previous posts, sadly, i think he actually is an Arab.

I asked for you to not be hostile towards him. He for the first time ever, was both (hostile and abusive) tonight towards Utd supporters and he therefore breached the Forums principle rules,.

25/5/2023 6:36 am  #27

Tek wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Always knew this cunt wasn't a fucking Arab. Can't believe I got made to be nice to the cunt

You didn't get 'made' to be nice to him.

And judging by his very many previous posts, sadly, i think he actually is an Arab.

I asked for you to not be hostile towards him. He for the first time ever, was both (hostile and abusive) tonight towards Utd supporters and he therefore breached the Forums principle rules,.

Well our opinions differ is all I'm going to say

25/5/2023 9:11 am  #28

We deserve to go doon, we've been utter garbage all season other than a handful of games.

If Watt and Mulgrew were undermining Ross then they pair of them should have been told to get tae, not Jack.  I've no doubt he'd have had us in a decent position in the league if he had a squad of players who were behind him.

The keep situation is unreal - how can every other team in the league find at least one competent keeper, and we can't?

Probably best we go straight down and didn't scrape into the play-off, Partick would have handed us our arse with Brian Graham probably hitting a couple of hattricks. 

25/5/2023 9:25 am  #29

AlwaysUnited wrote:

How many clubs want your mate now? 0. That’s all.

Dole for life now.

25/5/2023 11:33 am  #30

I initially read AU's response as pointed towards players and manager but given he said you and not them then rightly banned imo

25/5/2023 3:50 pm  #31

There's many reasons why this has happened to us, no just the Killie result, but our shite position now.
I dinnae normally like finger pointing or name-calling but I'll do some on this occasion.

No replacing Fuchs or Butcher or Benji
Shite recruitment last Summer.
The Jack Ross, Mulgrew, Watt situation.
Shite January transfer window.
Letting Clark and Watt go without replacing them.
Letting Carson go and no replacing him.
Shite defending.
Shite finishing.
Relegitti whos cost us 9 points or more.
Midfield not strong enough.
Certain players that just are no good enough for the Scottish Premiership, or Dundee United.

And wha's to blame for ah this. In no particular order.
ARSE-GAS, Ogren, Ross, Watt, Mulgrew, Fox

If anybody wants to edit the list or slag me aff, then feel free, past caring now.

25/5/2023 4:40 pm  #32

Billy_Hainey wrote:

There's many reasons why this has happened to us, no just the Killie result, but our shite position now.
I dinnae normally like finger pointing or name-calling but I'll do some on this occasion.

Shite defending.
Shite finishing.
Certain players that just are no good enough for the Scottish Premiership, or Dundee United.

If anybody wants to edit the list or slag me aff, then feel free, past caring now.

That’s about it in a nutshell for me. The thing is, this season we’ve actually voluntarily let go of players who if we’d kept hold of them, wouldve given us just enough no to get relegated. Carson, Clark Butcher & Mark Connolly. All been under contract for this season and allowed to join other clubs for free because arrogant fuckers at the top thought we were too good to be carrying players of such meagre ability. What they never took into consideration is the heart and dig and desire and experience that this squad doesn’t have an ounce of, these boys gave us in abundance.

None of them are world beaters, but they all had pride and played for the shirt, and we’d never have seen performances like last night, or Ross County Home and Away etc. with them in the squad.

We actually had the tools in place to keep us up this season, but in Asghar and co’s arrogance, chucked them away to throw silly money at gutless cunts like McGrath, Watt, Birighitti & Harkes

Last edited by JerryDungle (25/5/2023 4:45 pm)

25/5/2023 6:31 pm  #33

JerryDungle wrote:

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Shite defending.
Shite finishing.

That’s about it in a nutshell for me. The thing is, this season we’ve actually voluntarily let go of players who if we’d kept hold of them, wouldve given us just enough no to get relegated. Carson, Clark Butcher & Mark Connolly. All been under contract for this season and allowed to join other clubs for free because arrogant fuckers at the top thought we were too good to be carrying players of such meagre ability. What they never took into consideration is the heart and dig and desire and experience that this squad doesn’t have an ounce of, these boys gave us in abundance.

None of them are world beaters, but they all had pride and played for the shirt, and we’d never have seen performances like last night, or Ross County Home and Away etc. with them in the squad.

We actually had the tools in place to keep us up this season, but in Asghar and co’s arrogance, chucked them away to throw silly money at gutless cunts like McGrath, Watt, Birighitti & Harkes

I wasn't happy about Clark leaving and I was  surprised by the amount of people who weren't fussed about our top scorer for the last two years leaving for a rival team. The fact he modeled the away kit suggests it was a last minute thing.
But with all of the players that were moved on most people were ok with it as there was an assumption we would be replacing them. Instead we didn't and we left ourselves with next to no depth in the squad.

That 4th place finish last season gave those in charge a false impression that the plan they had in place was working. It was a fluke result in the weakest top flight in living memory. We went backwards while everyone else in the league pushed on. Those in charge thinking we were better than we really were.

25/5/2023 6:37 pm  #34

Worth pointing out that Nicky Clark was transferred to St Johnstone when we had no manager in place (between Ross leaving and Fox being appointed) so that one is entirely on Asghar.  If we’d kept Nicky Clark we would not be bottom of the league now and facing Championship football next season IMO.

25/5/2023 6:58 pm  #35

We have been a perfect example of how not to run a football club, but yet, even this year, the Fat Charlatan was speaking at conferences about how to do the opposite.  The most annoying part is that he has no doubt fleeced Ogren for a sizable wage followed by a sizable severance payment (assuming he has gone) all of which is no doubt going on the club's debt to him.  If moves are still afoot for an investment/takeover then silence may be, unfortunately, justified.  However the fans, who have backed the club in record numbers need an explanation and a plan for next year.

As for Always, I think that was his attempt to pretend he was actually the Fat Cuntroller.  Either that or one of my other theories was that he was a sycophantic employee of the Spouting Director.  If the latter was the case I'm hoping that he's upset because he's just lost his job.  In any of those or other circumstances, delighted that he's finally succumbed to an expulsion.

25/5/2023 7:03 pm  #36

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Well our opinions differ is all I'm going to say

With all respect.

You have been hostile and abusive towards him countless times and i have let it swing. Only asked that you tone it down a bit on one or two ocassions.

He was abusive and hostile ONCE and got banned.

25/5/2023 7:40 pm  #37

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Shite defending.
Shite finishing.

Nah you're pretty much spot on there mate.

Hope you're ok mate 👍

Board footera