Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/5/2023 8:49 pm  #1

Utd v Kilmarnock - Wed 24/5/23

The penultimate game of what has been a long, horrific season, and the final home game of the campaign.

The term 'must win' is probably overused in football. But there is no doubt about it. Tomorrow night we must win. Nothing else will do.

Rumour has it that Goodwin is going to start with Jack Newman, Ross Graham and Peter Pawlett. If that's the case i think he must be lining the team as below.

...........................Newman..........................
...............Ayina..Graham...Mulgrew....
Niskanen.Harkes.McGrath.Sibbald..McMann
.........................Pawlett.........
..................................Middleton....

P.s. haven't heard a peep about Fletcher's availability or lack thereof.

23/5/2023 9:38 pm  #2

Re: Utd v Kilmarnock - Wed 24/5/23

Dropping the keeper now is just too fucking little far too late. We are down because of that useless bastard, he should be thrown into the terraces for a good kicking.

I don't think I've ever despised a United player the way I do this cunt. I was angry with Mark Kerr for years because of his back pass costing us a trophy. I was annoyed with Gavin Gunning for his antics. But this guy has single handedly fucking destroyed our season and tomorrow night it will be no doubt confirmed.

Even if we do avoid relegation, this cunt should be told to fuck off away from any celebration and pack his fucking bags!

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (23/5/2023 9:43 pm)

23/5/2023 9:44 pm  #3

Win, lose or draw tomorrow night, who knows.

But 24 hours before this match, I'm a nervous wreck.

23/5/2023 9:47 pm  #4

Seen a post on Facebook that Fletcher was training by himself today, we need to role the dice with him, hopefully he can manage some game time.

I must admit in my 30 years as a season ticket holder I've not felt as low as I do at the minute. There have been worse times but I can only really think of this year and 2015 where it was self inflicted and that's what hurts.

Regardless of the result I think that we won't get much better than Goodwin and hope he has seen enough to tempt him to stay on.

Young Jack got horrifically exposed by two supposed senior pros at Dingwall earlier this year, he deserves better and hopefully Mulgrew can improve on his disastrous run of form.

Can't see us getting anything tomorrow night and really hope I am wrong.

23/5/2023 9:59 pm  #5

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Dropping the keeper now is just too fucking little far too late. We are down because of that useless bastard, he should be thrown into the terraces for a good kicking.

I don't think I've ever despised a United player the way I do this cunt. I was angry with Mark Kerr for years because of his back pass costing us a trophy. I was annoyed with Gavin Gunning for his antics. But this guy has single handedly fucking destroyed our season and tomorrow night it will be no doubt confirmed.

Even if we do avoid relegation, this cunt should be told to fuck off away from any celebration and pack his fucking bags!

I know what you mean mate, but the anger should be directed at the person/people who signed him.

If United chapped on my door and told me they would pay me several grand a week to play right wing/right back, too right I'd say yes. Within minutes of kick-off on my debut, it would become clear to the fans that I'm not good enough (being close to 60 doesn't help, right enough). But don't blame me for being pish - blame whatever eejit decided to give me a contract and put me in the United team.

I don't want to see Birightti again either,  but it's not his fault we let Carson go, loaned the Finn out and didn't bring in anyone else.

As far as team selection for tomorrow goes - I have no idea. The team that wants it most will probably take the 3 points, and Killie know that if they're up for it, our players will probably fold. What a shite state of affairs.

23/5/2023 11:23 pm  #6

Canadian Arab wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

I know what you mean mate, but the anger should be directed at the person/people who signed him.

If United chapped on my door and told me they would pay me several grand a week to play right wing/right back, too right I'd say yes. Within minutes of kick-off on my debut, it would become clear to the fans that I'm not good enough (being close to 60 doesn't help, right enough). But don't blame me for being pish - blame whatever eejit decided to give me a contract and put me in the United team.

I don't want to see Birightti again either,  but it's not his fault we let Carson go, loaned the Finn out and didn't bring in anyone else.

As far as team selection for tomorrow goes - I have no idea. The team that wants it most will probably take the 3 points, and Killie know that if they're up for it, our players will probably fold. What a shite state of affairs.

Tbh I've despised him ever since the Celtc tweets, for me that alone was unforgivable. If he'd turned out to be a superstar then perhaps I'd have tried to like him, but he is a hapless bastard and we are going down because of him. Fuck him!

24/5/2023 7:16 am  #7

The fact we have scored more goals this season than last season, had 3 different managers and we are still bottom of the league tells it's own story.
2-0 Utd tonight.

24/5/2023 9:02 am  #8

I'm not sure how anyone can have any optimism at this stage.  It feels like the equivalent of waiting on death row having just eaten out last meal hoping for a last minute reprieve

24/5/2023 3:38 pm  #9

We’re going down tonight, I’m praying i’m wrong but this team have totally fucked it and thrown in the towel.

Please just win.

24/5/2023 9:45 pm  #10

I can't believe how unbelievably bad we have been since the split. Fans have gave the team massive backing every game and they've never bothered to turn up for a single game.

I'm raging that we have gone down without a fight.

Get every one of them out of our club. Losers and bottlers to a man.

24/5/2023 9:47 pm  #11

Disgrace

24/5/2023 10:02 pm  #12

Fuck the absolute lot of them, not one of them give a fuck

Not sure if this will be controversial but I’d give Goodwin the job and let him do the rebuild, showing at Aberdeen and st mirren he has a good eye for a player, he at least gave us a chance but as usual this set of players have let the manager down

24/5/2023 10:06 pm  #13

SuperMario wrote:

Not sure if this will be controversial but I’d give Goodwin the job and let him do the rebuild, showing at Aberdeen and st mirren he has a good eye for a player, he at least gave us a chance but as usual this set of players have let the manager down

Rumour is Goodwin isn't getting offered the job.

24/5/2023 10:13 pm  #14

Rick Dagless wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

Rumour is Goodwin isn't getting offered the job.

Be a laugh who these clowns appoint

24/5/2023 10:14 pm  #15

It's been 24 months of utter dross to be honest, finishing 4th covered over cracks that many of us could see but the club never addressed.

For a club like ours to be down again after spending 4 years in that division is an absolute disgrace.

We mustn't repeat the mistakes of the past this time,  the idiot at the top needs to sell up ans GTF and do it fucking quickly.

24/5/2023 10:21 pm  #16

You reap what you fucking sow. Every one of you bastards.

24/5/2023 10:21 pm  #17

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Bolt ya fuckin fat dick

24/5/2023 10:28 pm  #18

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Tek....can you not just ban this arsehole.

24/5/2023 10:34 pm  #19

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Are you not the lad who had his tongue up Asghar's arse? Look what your beloved Tony has done to our club. Fuck off ya bellsniff

24/5/2023 11:09 pm  #20

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Well done yah prick

Gonna tell us which ones on this board have been running the club for the last few year you sanctimonious self aggrandising useless arsehole?

Must have been asleep when i appointed the coaching staff and signed the players!!!

24/5/2023 11:09 pm  #21

AlwaysUnited wrote:

WTF are you slavering about . “Always United” aye right. HUN.

24/5/2023 11:17 pm  #22

Where do you start with that shite tonight ? In fact it’s not worth the time.

Disgrace. These players and others have let thousands of Arabs down. Many thousands home and away all season to watch that pish. Well done to all concerned, especially Asghar the charlatan. 

Having said that, I would give Goodwin the job for next season, if he wants it. He tried to come in and sort out the utter clusterfuck created. I like him and think he could sort it all out given time.

Feking disappointing to say the least but we will be back, keep the faith Arabs. 

25/5/2023 12:03 am  #23

Rick Dagless wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Tek....can you not just ban this arsehole.

Done.

Fucking CUNT.

25/5/2023 1:47 am  #24

Started writing something but deleted it. Can't be arsed. I've never felt so apathetic towards my team. Too many of the players aren't good enough, but they're also playing in a team with no spine and no balance. This is down to brutal recruitment and weak leadership.

I'd like to hear what Jack Ross thinks about what has happened.

25/5/2023 2:15 am  #25

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Always knew this cunt wasn't a fucking Arab. Can't believe I got made to be nice to the cunt

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (25/5/2023 2:21 am)

Board footera