Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/5/2023 4:30 pm  #26

Re: Livi vs Utd - Saturday 20/5/23

Regardless of what injury it is it’s 100% United’s fault for the position we are in. Had 5 strikers in the summer. Sold Clark, Loaned Watt, Anaku and Macleod clearly not ready now Fletch injured.

19/5/2023 8:36 pm  #27

So it's a choice between the 17 year old laddie who's not an out and out striker or the winger who is just back and looked a stone overweight last Saturday?

"I can’t believe the doom and gloom around the club."

Too much commotion

19/5/2023 8:56 pm  #28

Apparently Levitt and Pawlett back in training, possible options from the bench at least

20/5/2023 11:18 am  #29

Birighitti

Ayina
Mulgrew
McMann

Niskanen
McGrath
Sibbald
Behich

Middleton
McLeod

Was the rumour this morning

Last edited by RogerTheAlien (20/5/2023 11:25 am)

20/5/2023 1:00 pm  #30

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Birighitti

Ayina
Mulgrew
McMann

Niskanen
McGrath
Sibbald
Behich

Middleton
McLeod

Playing with only 10 men. It's a bold move.

Too much commotion

20/5/2023 1:06 pm  #31

lifesanocean wrote:

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Birighitti

Ayina
Mulgrew
McMann

Niskanen
McGrath
Sibbald
Behich

Middleton
McLeod

If we were, I'd prefer we left that fucking goalie out 😋

20/5/2023 4:33 pm  #32

Takes off both our Strikers on the hour.

Unbelievable.

20/5/2023 5:12 pm  #33

We were 10th going into the Post-Split fixtures. 3 losses on the spin and only 1 goal scored from open play.

We now look utterly fucked.

20/5/2023 5:18 pm  #34

Amazingly we are still in the fight, win on Wednesday and we go above Killie, last chance saloon.

20/5/2023 5:22 pm  #35

Arabdownsouth wrote:

lifesanocean wrote:

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Birighitti

Ayina
Mulgrew
McMann

Niskanen
McGrath
Sibbald
Behich

Middleton
McLeod

If we were, I'd prefer we left that fucking goalie out 😋

I stand by this

20/5/2023 6:29 pm  #36

Dire... again.  Really does not help when we have a keeper doing that for the first goal ffs.   Mental that we can still stay up if we beat Killie on Wednesday and take something from Motherwell next Sunday.

20/5/2023 6:31 pm  #37

Jeezo. Eh just dinna ken what to say about this.

The position we find ourselves in is doon to oor sh1te recruitment in 2022 and the absolute sh1te January transfer windee, and so meh finger oe blame points towards Arsegas.

We canna get mair than 37 points now. Canna see us hae'in 10 thoosand on Wednesday.

20/5/2023 7:00 pm  #38

There's a slim chance we survive but this bunch have shown norhing lately when it mattered so looking doomed and deservedly so
This season has shown total incompetence from our owner and his man.
Can't wait for this season to finish, Ogren to go and all going well Levein back at the club.

20/5/2023 7:28 pm  #39

Absolute shocker of a performance today. We deserve to go down.

20/5/2023 8:03 pm  #40

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Why can't you just fuck off?

You've only changed your tune because your fat fucking mate (or alter ego) has been fucking binned.

No one is in the mood for your shite so fucking do one!

20/5/2023 8:36 pm  #41

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Wasn't so long ago you were rimming El Macho, sorry Tony Asghar.

20/5/2023 8:43 pm  #42

Arab87 wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

That's enough to put me right off my takeaway mate 🤣🤣

20/5/2023 8:51 pm  #43

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Arab87 wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

That's enough to put me right off my takeaway mate 🤣🤣

AlwaysUnited has less personality than a gypsy's bollock. Weird guy.

20/5/2023 9:22 pm  #44

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Get yourself and your mate to fuck.

22/5/2023 2:16 pm  #45

There are only two 'men' to blame.  The Fat Charlatan and the baldy American fool.  In that order.

Some blame also has to go to the Thompson, the outgoing directors and gullible idiots like Always and many others who thought that those two would do anything positive for our club.  The whole episode has been catastrophic and has set us back years.  

I have known this since the Partick Thistle game in March 2019, but few people were willing to listen.

22/5/2023 4:08 pm  #46

Finn Seemann wrote:

There are only two 'men' to blame.  The Fat Charlatan and the baldy American fool.  In that order.

Some blame also has to go to the Thompson, the outgoing directors and gullible idiots like Always and many others who thought that those two would do anything positive for our club.  The whole episode has been catastrophic and has set us back years.  

I have known this since the Partick Thistle game in March 2019, but few people were willing to listen.

The keeper is definitely also to blame, as are the rest of the team. Not been anywhere near good enough. AU is a fucking balloon but he's hardly responsible for team performance, likewise any other poster.

22/5/2023 4:48 pm  #47

We have defenders who seem to not be able to defend and a goalkeeper who seems to not be able to make saves - how we still have a chance to stay up is the biggest surprise this season!!

Never wanted us to win two games more in my life, all I ask is that every player gives it everything they have!

22/5/2023 7:28 pm  #48

Whether we stay up or drop tom the Fizzy Pop, it's a MASSIVE rebuild, starting from almost nothing.

I have no idea where we'll be in a year.

23/5/2023 3:24 am  #49

How much is down to the Jack Ross situation too? If all is to be believed (Mulgrew etc calling shots, spitting the dummy etc) then should those responsible/involved be binned in the summer? The GK coach also needs looking at. That’s twice now he’s been there during a relegation season where a lot of the blame was put on the keeper. Should Goodwin be kept on? Tough call, he must be livid at that defence/keeper after the last 3 games, we are literally a goal down before a ball is kicked with that clown in the sticks—I thought he might come good but all faith has been obliterated. 

It's not where you're from it's where you're at.

23/5/2023 9:11 am  #50

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

The keeper is definitely also to blame, as are the rest of the team. Not been anywhere near good enough. AU is a fucking balloon but he's hardly responsible for team performance, likewise any other poster.

My point is the happy clapper brigade prolonged this regime - it has being obvious we were doomed to failure since the beginning.  People pointed to the false dawn of 4th last year when pretty much everyone knew that was a massive fluke held together by a couple of key players.  

The keeper is shite.  He was shite before he came and with our hopeless keeper coach he remains shite or possibly even more shite.  The point is our clown of a Sporting Director should never have bought him.  Should never have let Carson go.  Should  never have been allowed to ruin our club.

I hope people make it quite clear to Ogren what his future is at United.

Board footera