Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

18/2/2023 6:32 pm  #1

Asghar out!

Tony Asghar must be sacked tonight and everyone he has employed on his books. The game is up Tony!  If not, Ogren can go too and take the debt with him. 

We are down & out, financially finished if we go down. 

Asghar out! 

18/2/2023 7:13 pm  #2

Re: Asghar out!

100%

What are you waiting for Mr Ogren?

Asghar and Fox need removed now. TONIGHT!!

And an experienced Manager appointed by Monday, and given the resources to sign 3 out of contract players immediately.

If we are to have any chance of escaping the nightmare of relegation.

18/2/2023 7:15 pm  #3

Agree 100%, with Ross County, Killie and Well in the mix, it's not too late for a bounce, but we need it now

18/2/2023 7:26 pm  #4

Tek wrote:

100%

And an experienced Manager appointed by Monday, and given the resources to sign 3 out of contract players immediately.

Agree, but wouldn't put one penny of my hard earned money on it happening though unfortunately.

18/2/2023 7:28 pm  #5

Asghar and Birighitti should never represent the club again.

Laurel and fucking Hardy.

18/2/2023 7:33 pm  #6

Tek wrote:

100%

What happens if there are no resources? It seems that the club is one big experiment: A former agent trying to apply his theory on how to run a football club. A youth coach (who answers to the former agent) applying the oft repeated incremental improvement mantra. An owner doing a distance learning course on how to run a football club as a business.

I don’t know how this ends up.

18/2/2023 7:35 pm  #7

Hen Broon wrote:

Asghar and Birighitti should never represent the club again.

Laurel and fucking Hardy.

But they were  really talented. And Oliver Hardy was 10 stones lighter than Asghar

18/2/2023 7:35 pm  #8

I rarely post on subjects such as this, but I've spent a lot of the last 2 months in poor health and in Hospital.

My diagnosis that there is something very wrong in the bowels of the Club.

My recommended treatment is that it's black bin bag time for Asghar and Fox and a lot in between.

My prognosis is 50/50 survival in the Scottish Premiership.

18/2/2023 7:39 pm  #9

Macbonzo wrote:

What happens if there are no resources?.

Well according to our esteemed Sporting Director we tried really hard to sign players on Deadline Day and just 'hit the bar' with a few.

So, there must be some financial leeway there for 2 or 3 O.O.C signings. Unless, of course...he's lying.

FWIW i reckon there are no resources there. Or more to the point, Mark Ogren has decided no more money will be spent on the playing side after the glut of expensive Summer signings.

Either way, this situation is a disgrace to the club and more over the supporters.

18/2/2023 7:52 pm  #10

I don’t know what Ogren can say at the AGM. His lack of response is no longer appropriate. I have suspected since the sacking of Ross, that Ogren has no “b” plan.

18/2/2023 7:56 pm  #11

What got me was the Ogregar brigade thinking they were heroes on the back of finishing higher than 8 teams. We knew this was because there were 8 teams slighly more crap than us and we made the most of our luck.
None of the 7 who remained have improved much but we have got considerably worse and created our own bad luck. Fox will probably go tonight, for Ogren to keep the support, Tony has to go tomorrow in my opinion.

18/2/2023 8:02 pm  #12

Danzaa wrote:

What got me was the Ogregar brigade thinking they were heroes on the back of finishing higher than 8 teams. We knew this was because there were 8 teams slighly more crap than us and we made the most of our luck.
None of the 7 who remained have improved much but we have got considerably worse and created our own bad luck. Fox will probably go tonight, for Ogren to keep the support, Tony has to go tomorrow in my opinion.

No chance fox goes. He’s here for the season. Even less chance Asghar goes.

18/2/2023 8:12 pm  #13

I don't see any benefit for either party in Mr Asghar moving on right now. The transfer window has closed, we have the squad we have, now it's time for the players to step up and adopt a siege mentality.

The club is overdue a full review, but the summer is the best time for that.

18/2/2023 8:28 pm  #14

AlwaysUnited wrote:

I don't see any benefit for either party in Mr Asghar moving on right now. The transfer window has closed, we have the squad we have, now it's time for the players to step up and adopt a siege mentality.

The club is overdue a full review, but the summer is the best time for that.

So whilst we were all screaming from the rooftops about what needed to happen in January, the club did absolutely nothing except weaken our position further.

And now it's, oh well we have what we have so we just need to get on with it. Asghar totally to blame, but no benefit in getting him to fuck?

Is there any benefit at all in not getting him to fuck? Serious question.

Either party? Seriously?

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (18/2/2023 8:29 pm)

18/2/2023 8:31 pm  #15

Macbonzo wrote:

I don’t know what Ogren can say at the AGM. His lack of response is no longer appropriate. I have suspected since the sacking of Ross, that Ogren has no “b” plan.

If the rumours are true, Ogren is actively touting United to buyers overseas. The problem with that, is if we are relegated buyers would wait, and get the Club at a reduced rate. If we are up for sale, he should say so, would explain the lack of funds in January and the willingness to keep TA. 

18/2/2023 8:34 pm  #16

Well he definitely needs to be coming out and saying what's going on, no bullshit just cold hard truths. If there's no more money incoming then at least let the fans know that. If there's no money to spare then there's definitely a few people employed that we can do without. Asghar, Fox, Hinchcliffe spring readily to mind.

18/2/2023 8:48 pm  #17

I'm at the stage where if Ogren wants to retain Asghar, he can bloody well retain him but sell the club to someone who wont treat it like an experiment.
Playing with supporters feelings is not on, he can admit failure and walk away, we can't, we're lifeling Arabs in it for better or worse.

18/2/2023 9:02 pm  #18

Asghar GTF , you are an idiot. You are completely ruining our club.

Fox , just go and take the muppet “goalkeeper” with you.

Feking unreal what’s going on here. 

Mark Ogren must act and get a grip on this urgently. No choice now.

18/2/2023 9:34 pm  #19

Macbonzo wrote:

What happens if there are no resources? It seems that the club is one big experiment: A former agent trying to apply his theory on how to run a football club. A youth coach (who answers to the former agent) applying the oft repeated incremental improvement mantra. An owner doing a distance learning course on how to run a football club as a business.

I don’t know how this ends up.

.... and goalie who couldnae get a game for The Muppets
.... resources I cannae work out, bottom line Ogren hasnae invested over transfer window so we're up shit creek, now looking for miracle or new manager bounce to recover investment.   Or looking to cut your losses

How did it feel to you on Saturday Mr. O ?     ... Penny dropped yet.

I don't know how this ends up either. 

Last edited by Shakey Isles Arab (19/2/2023 7:35 am)

Board footera