Offline

Massive match tonight. Lose and i think we will all start to really fear the worst.
Starting XI?
Offline

Tek wrote:
Massive match tonight. Lose and i think we will all start to really fear the worst.
Starting XI?
Let's get all of our new signings straight into the side and really excite the fans!
Offline

Birighitti
Edwards mulgrew mcmann
Niskanen levitt sibbald behich
McGrath
Middleton Fletcher
Time for the chuckle brothers on the right of the defence to take a seat on the bench
Offline

SuperMario wrote:
Birighitti
Edwards mulgrew mcmann
Niskanen levitt sibbald behich
McGrath
Middleton Fletcher
Time for the chuckle brothers on the right of the defence to take a seat on the bench
I think you need legs and energy on that pitch SM. So I wouldn't have Mulgrew on it and understand why Smith should be dropped.
Niskanen I am not sure of, seen enough to make my mind up that sint very good at football but what he does give you is effort and will run all day.
We have such a small squad though that some of these extremely limited players are going to get some game time.
Same back line as Sunday for me
Offline
I hate the term must win game, but if this one isn't I don't know what is. I will am right on the verge of joining the Asghar must go bus, and I am sure quite a few others of the remaining holdouts will be too.
We are a couple of decent results away from having a chance of optimism again (see Hibs), or a couple of bad results away from disaster (Aberdeen, or us at the start of the season).
You can't say it's boring following United (well except for what must have been the most dull transfer window on record)
Offline

Fletcher with a pathetic penalty miss on 28th minute.
FFS.
Offline

1-0 Killie and piss poor once again.
We are going down.
Offline
Really unlucky first half. Great move leading to the penalty by Fletch was unlucky with a well hit effort.
C'mon lads. Big 45.
Offline

AlwaysUnited wrote:
Really unlucky first half. Great move leading to the penalty by Fletch was unlucky with a well hit effort.
C'mon lads. Big 45.
What you saying now?
Let's hear your bullshit spin now AU.![]()
Online!

One positive: Ashgar out banner
Offline

Pumped 1 nil if we are honest, two wee chances in the second half through Middleton and Fletcher both should have doe better.
If we had snatched a draw there though it would have been daylight robbery.
It's very simple on anyone that played on that type of pitch that you need legs, far too easy for Killie to put the ball in behind our three Statues at the back.
We are so deep in the shit its untrue and the frightening thing is that it feels like some fans are the only ones that are aware.
Banners at the game and a divided club, we.are only going in one direction. Where is our chairman ? This is when you show leadership not not on a jolly to Holland for a piss up.
Offline

This squad is a mess. Fox choosing again not to bring on Sadat seems further proof he's not considered good enough.
Hard to see this team avoiding Relegation.
Offline

When it went 1-0 them, I knew there was no way we were gonna get back in to that game
Complete and utter fucking shambles, if only we had options on the bench aye
Asghar out.
Offline
Disappointing. The penalty goes in and we get minimum a point out of that.
All we can do is move on to the next game now, no point dwelling.
Offline

Liam fox :
Liam Fox insists he “understands” the frustration of supporters following Dundee United’s deadline day.
United loaned out Tony Watt to Premiership rivals St Mirren on Tuesday evening and failed to snap up any attacking reinforcements, leaving Rory MacLeod, Sadat Anaku and Glenn Middleton as the only back-ups to Steven Fletcher.
The ire of some supporters was underlined by an “Asghar Out” banner in the away end, aimed at the club’s sporting director Tony Asghar.
There are a number of factors to that (Watt’s exit),” said Fox. “Tony was probably looking for guaranteed game-time and assurances of that.
“So, can I understand the frustration about not bringing an experienced striker in? Yes I can.
“But we have adequate cover in the group and I believe in the squad we’ve got. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I believe in this group.”
United did sign Huddersfield Town prospect Loick Ayina but the arrival of the central defender did little to placate those who felt the Tangerines’ transfer window had been a disappointment.
Determined
Touching on the visible protest, Fox said: “We need to concentrate on what is happening on the pitch. Tony (Asghar) has been brilliant for me, giving me this opportunity. Everyone has.
“It just makes us even more determined to pick up points and get out of this situation.”
Fox expressed his confidence that United DO have enough quality among their attacking pool to get out of trouble, but acknowledged the club were working hard to do business until the last minute.
“Any manager will tell you that they always want more good players,” said Fox following a damaging 1-0 defeat against Kilmarnock.
“I said at the start of the window that I would not bring anyone in that wouldn’t enhance the group and the team.
“We were trying to do things until late on Tuesday night but it didn’t come off. That is just the way the January window works. There is no frustration because I have faith in the group.”
Fool.
Offline

SuperMario wrote:
Liam fox :
Liam Fox insists he “understands” the frustration of supporters following Dundee United’s deadline day.
United loaned out Tony Watt to Premiership rivals St Mirren on Tuesday evening and failed to snap up any attacking reinforcements, leaving Rory MacLeod, Sadat Anaku and Glenn Middleton as the only back-ups to Steven Fletcher.
The ire of some supporters was underlined by an “Asghar Out” banner in the away end, aimed at the club’s sporting director Tony Asghar.
There are a number of factors to that (Watt’s exit),” said Fox. “Tony was probably looking for guaranteed game-time and assurances of that.
“So, can I understand the frustration about not bringing an experienced striker in? Yes I can.
“But we have adequate cover in the group and I believe in the squad we’ve got. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I believe in this group.”
United did sign Huddersfield Town prospect Loick Ayina but the arrival of the central defender did little to placate those who felt the Tangerines’ transfer window had been a disappointment.
Determined
Touching on the visible protest, Fox said: “We need to concentrate on what is happening on the pitch. Tony (Asghar) has been brilliant for me, giving me this opportunity. Everyone has.
“It just makes us even more determined to pick up points and get out of this situation.”
Fox expressed his confidence that United DO have enough quality among their attacking pool to get out of trouble, but acknowledged the club were working hard to do business until the last minute.
“Any manager will tell you that they always want more good players,” said Fox following a damaging 1-0 defeat against Kilmarnock.
“I said at the start of the window that I would not bring anyone in that wouldn’t enhance the group and the team.
“We were trying to do things until late on Tuesday night but it didn’t come off. That is just the way the January window works. There is no frustration because I have faith in the group.”
Fool.
I said 2 days ago if he is happy with this squad he is either an idiot or a liar, and that i son't believe him to be an idiot.
I'm starting to doubt that. I see and hear nothing from him that gives me any hope he can turn this round.
An utter charlatan.
Offline

Fox is simply there as buffer between the Fat Controller and the press. He has no say on who is in his beloved Group and simply trots out whatever the Fat Controller has told him to say. He's not a charlatan, he's a stooge given an opportunity that even he thinks is above him.
Asghar Out