Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/5/2022 8:33 pm  #51

Re: Summer Transfer Window

Shaun Rooney and Callum Hendry both out of contract at St.Johnstone on 31st May.

Would take both.

23/5/2022 10:49 pm  #52

SuperMario wrote:

Scott Allan apparently close

Where you hearing that Mario?

Good source?

24/5/2022 6:36 am  #53

Tek wrote:

Shaun Rooney and Callum Hendry both out of contract at St.Johnstone on 31st May.

Would take both.

I would take Rooney ahead of Smith but I still like what Freeman offers us. Henry would be worth a try but I am still unsure of him.

24/5/2022 9:06 am  #54

SuperMario wrote:

couldnt get a game for a terrible hibs side, no thanks

24/5/2022 9:09 am  #55

dufc2019 wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

couldnt get a game for a terrible hibs side, no thanks

Agreed, and he's a prick

24/5/2022 9:19 am  #56

I hope Scott Allan isn't true. This fascination we have for ex players has to stop.

24/5/2022 9:32 am  #57

Tek wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

Where you hearing that Mario?

Good source?

Heard it 3 times last night, take with a massive pinch of salt, time will tell

24/5/2022 9:43 am  #58

Allan = Legend in his own lunchbox.

Rooney, Hendry, no thanks, more journeymen.
What we need is genuine hungry, quality 1st team talent, no players that Tam will shuffle round every week.
Over to you Tony.

Last edited by Shakey Isles Arab (24/5/2022 9:53 am)

24/5/2022 10:25 am  #59

Not a rumour, but would imagine sam cosgrove could be available, not hit the ground running in England at all

24/5/2022 9:30 pm  #60

Karamoko Dembele out of contract at Celtic on May 31st and not being offered a new deal.

So, Development Fee wouldn't be required i don't think.

Maybe, worth a punt?

24/5/2022 9:44 pm  #61

Agree tek. (Think I've mentioned it before).

His career and development has stalled massively. It would be ambitious but doable. We are set up as a club to take in exciting prospects, develop and sell them....

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

24/5/2022 10:18 pm  #62

Reckon it would all depend on what the laddie wants, I would imagine with all the hype there will be English prem teams wanting him with little to no hope of him playing football or he joins a club like united play everyweek and attract interest in his game rather than the hype he seems to have

24/5/2022 10:19 pm  #63

I’m sure his brother was at united who now plays for Bournemouth in the prem in his youth days, whether that would hinder us I have know idea

25/5/2022 7:58 am  #64

Tangy wrote:

His career and development has stalled massively. It would be ambitious but doable. We are set up as a club to take in exciting prospects, develop and sell them....

No way celtic will let him go for Free so will offer him another contract

25/5/2022 9:40 am  #65

We’ve had to play Nicky Clark at that ‘CAM’ role this season and people are moaning about possibly signing Scott Allan ffs.

Be a very good signing imo if it comes off.

25/5/2022 11:19 am  #66

dufc2019 wrote:

Tangy wrote:

If they offer him a new contract, he'll sign it though.

He's obviously surplus to requirements if with 6 days left in his contract they haven't offered him a new one. 

25/5/2022 11:48 am  #67

Tek wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

Tangy wrote:

He's obviously surplus to requirements if with 6 days left in his contract they haven't offered him a new one. 

maybe they have but just not said and they are in negotiations a bit like us with Neilson. They only have to offer the same money to be entitled to compensation

25/5/2022 11:55 am  #68

dufc2019 wrote:

Tek wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

maybe they have but just not said and they are in negotiations a bit like us with Neilson. They only have to offer the same money to be entitled to compensation

Well according to Celtic fan accounts on Twitter he hasn't been offered one and isn't going to.

25/5/2022 5:15 pm  #69

Rooney signed for Fleetwood Town.

Too much commotion

25/5/2022 7:04 pm  #70

Carson away to st mirren

31/5/2022 9:37 pm  #71

Allan Forrest away to Hearts.

Writes Scott Burns.

01/6/2022 2:12 am  #72

Karamoko Dembele now a free agent. Same position as Forrest (winger) but 5 years younger.

Had a bad injury last Summer but back to full fitness now. Thought he looked good against us in Scottish Cup QF.

01/6/2022 8:49 am  #73

Tek wrote:

Karamoko Dembele now a free agent. Same position as Forrest (winger) but 5 years younger.

Had a bad injury last Summer but back to full fitness now. Thought he looked good against us in Scottish Cup QF.

Cant see it. He's an inverted right winger so are Chalmers and Cudjoe. Besides if he dosnt sign for celtic he will go to England i recon

01/6/2022 2:45 pm  #74

I know not everybody will be disappointed but think Forrest would have been a steady signing - you know you are getting a better than average spfl player.

Dembele - I'd love to see happen however represents a much bigger gamble and if he wasn't in the right frame of mind all Feraz that was tipped for greatness and didn't make it) then it could be a waste of money. I'd like to see 2 wingers signed but guess it's how the judge your man at Inverness- has he done enough to be considered?

I guess if they were bets, Forrest would be in the group of frontrunner. Dembele maybe and outsider with long odds. The thing about the outsider, it could pay off massively

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

04/6/2022 1:56 pm  #75

Board footera