Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

15/5/2022 10:58 pm  #1

Out of contract spfl players

So the season is done and in between waiting for the European draw, I've had a quick look at who is available in the coming season.

I guess areas we are most desperate for will be gk (assuming benji is off), central midfield, at least 1 winger, a number 10 and a big striker...

Coll Donaldson anybody? 🤣
Scott Allan
Allan Forrest
Regan Charles Cook
Blair Spittal
Zander Clark
Dylan Levitt
Bevys Mugabe
Calum Hendry
Karamoko Dembele (Not as daft as it sounds)

I've probably missed a ton but it was a quick look.

If it was possible - I'd take the boy hungbo on loan. He's 2 years left of his contract at Watford but they might like him getting some European experience. Can fairly hit a free kick too. Guess it all depends on who departs. Does Mark connolly have another year left?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

15/5/2022 11:19 pm  #2

Re: Out of contract spfl players

Tangy wrote:

So the season is done and in between waiting for the European draw, I've had a quick look at who is available in the coming season.

I guess areas we are most desperate for will be gk (assuming benji is off), central midfield, at least 1 winger, a number 10 and a big striker...

Coll Donaldson anybody? 🤣
Scott Allan
Allan Forrest
Regan Charles Cook
Blair Spittal
Zander Clark
Dylan Levitt
Bevys Mugabe
Calum Hendry
Karamoko Dembele (Not as daft as it sounds)

I've probably missed a ton but it was a quick look.

If it was possible - I'd take the boy hungbo on loan. He's 2 years left of his contract at Watford but they might like him getting some European experience. Can fairly hit a free kick too. Guess it all depends on who departs. Does Mark connolly have another year left?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottish-premiership/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/SC1

Zander Clark
Regan Charles Cook
Allan Forrest

And of course Dylan Levitt but I fear he's away

16/5/2022 8:59 am  #3

Blair Spittal also on the list - shocked that he's only 26. Feels like forever since he was with us

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

16/5/2022 9:03 am  #4

Tangy wrote:

Blair Spittal also on the list - shocked that he's only 26. Feels like forever since he was with us

No thanks

16/5/2022 9:13 am  #5

wee rumour kicking around Dundees POTY night, that Danny Mullen was upgrading.

16/5/2022 12:28 pm  #6

MockChop wrote:

wee rumour kicking around Dundees POTY night, that Danny Mullen was upgrading.

that rumour has been around for months, he's no affy good ,is he?

16/5/2022 11:45 pm  #7

Not an SPFL out of contract player but was told tonight Allan Campbell of Luton Town is out of contract in June.

Scottish midfielder with Luton Town. Played 33 games in English Championship this season, played 39 games in total including FA Cup etc. 

A good young player who played 160 games for Motherwell previously. So played 200 games as a Pro already.

Still only 23 years old (Same as Louis Appere, for example. Only 1 year older than Declan Glass and Logan Chalmers).

Type of young Scottish talent we should be all over.

17/5/2022 6:24 am  #8

He was very highly rated at Motherwell.

I would expect the club to make a few statements confirming who will be leaving this week.

17/5/2022 6:55 am  #9

Tek wrote:

Not an SPFL out of contract player but was told tonight Allan Campbell of Luton Town is out of contract in June.

Scottish midfielder with Luton Town. Played 33 games in English Championship this season, played 39 games in total including FA Cup etc. 

A good young player who played 160 games for Motherwell previously. So played 200 games as a Pro already.

Still only 23 years old (Same as Louis Appere, for example. Only 1 year older than Declan Glass and Logan Chalmers).

Type of young Scottish talent we should be all over.

A player like Campbell who has played well in the English championship will have financial offers 4-5 × higher than UTD could offer. A completely unrealistic suggestion

Board footera