Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/5/2022 9:30 pm  #1

Celtic predictions ?

0-3 to them for the 3rd Tannadice game in a row.

Utd with 1 shot on target.

11/5/2022 2:41 am  #2

Re: Celtic predictions ?

0-2 defeat

11/5/2022 6:03 am  #3

I'll say the same as Motherwellarab 0-2

11/5/2022 6:39 am  #4

2-1 win. We're due a win.

11/5/2022 6:51 am  #5

Hopefully not a tanking as this whole 'race' well more like a slow jog, or maybe a casual stroll for the European places may come down to goal difference.
It will be UTD 0 and hopefully Celtic will settle for 2

11/5/2022 7:17 am  #6

AlwaysUnited wrote:

We've been due a win at their place for 30 years, doesn't mean it will ever happen again though. The absolute most optimistic I can be is a 1-1 draw with Benji back to his best keeping us in the game more times than my nerves can stand, and even then we will once again be hosting their title party 🤮🤮

11/5/2022 7:39 am  #7

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

We've been due a win at their place for 30 years, doesn't mean it will ever happen again though. The absolute most optimistic I can be is a 1-1 draw with Benji back to his best keeping us in the game more times than my nerves can stand, and even then we will once again be hosting their title party 🤮🤮

Cannot see us winning at their place as the games at ours 

0-3

11/5/2022 7:55 am  #8

kdyteejay wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Cannot see us winning at their place as the games at ours 

0-3

Yeah I'm quite aware of that mate, see the last line of my post. I was making the point that being due a win doesn't mean its likely is all.

11/5/2022 9:12 am  #9

More pain.
3 v 0 them

11/5/2022 9:55 am  #10

Heart says 0-1, head says 0-3

11/5/2022 10:07 am  #11

1-0 United

11/5/2022 12:52 pm  #12

few players getting rested tonight

11/5/2022 1:19 pm  #13

dufc2019 wrote:

Tam said on DUTV we only have 16 fit players

11/5/2022 1:31 pm  #14

LarsErikKjell wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

Tam said on DUTV we only have 16 fit players

And probably cant list a lot of the youngsters in the squad who have been on loan at 2 clubs this season 

11/5/2022 2:34 pm  #15

Finn Seemann wrote:

It's the hope that kills you.

dufc2019 wrote:

That should generate some seethe and maybe a Sportscene inquiry into why we fielded an under-strength team in a game that mattered so much to ra ranjurz.

​Can't see where a win is coming from. Can't even see where a goal is coming from. 0-0 would be a fantastic result but the head says 3-0. Unless ra sellick decide that we are more likely to take points off ra ranjurz next season than are Motherwell or Ross County, and either hand us a draw or keep it to 1-0 to give us the best chance to finish 4th, which will make us a more attractive proposition for higher quality new signings that will further increase our chances of taking points from ra ranjurz.

11/5/2022 3:09 pm  #16

Canadian Arab wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

That should generate some seethe and maybe a Sportscene inquiry into why we fielded an under-strength team in a game that mattered so much to ra ranjurz.

​Can't see where a win is coming from. Can't even see where a goal is coming from. 0-0 would be a fantastic result but the head says 3-0. Unless ra sellick decide that we are more likely to take points off ra ranjurz next season than are Motherwell or Ross County, and either hand us a draw or keep it to 1-0 to give us the best chance to finish 4th, which will make us a more attractive proposition for higher quality new signings that will further increase our chances of taking points from ra ranjurz.

I dont think it will they know the leagues gone

11/5/2022 4:26 pm  #17

Canadian Arab wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

Just seen the ITK team in the Exec Lounge:
Benji
Smith Edwards McMann
Freeman Meekison Levitt McDonald Niskanen
McLeod Clark
Revised prediction; heart says 0-3; head says 0-6
Assume that the tactic is "...those Celtic boys are fast, let's pick the team on the basis of a sprint race, first 11 across the line play..."

Actually, it must have been first 10.  McDonald clearly tonight's tombola pick.

Last edited by Finn Seemann (11/5/2022 4:33 pm)

12/5/2022 1:11 am  #18

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

🎉🎉😋👌

12/5/2022 1:25 am  #19

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

🎉🎉😋👌

Here, that was a great shout ADS.

Though in actual fact (most surprisingly of all), Benji only really made one save all night.

12/5/2022 2:48 am  #20

Tek wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

🎉🎉😋👌

Here, that was a great shout ADS.

Though in actual fact (most surprisingly of all), Benji only really made one save all night.

Indeed mate, a really encouraging performance by all accounts, I'm going to have to wait till I finish work and watch the second half though. Joyous Arabs everywhere is brilliant to see

12/5/2022 7:24 am  #21

We had given them enough of a fright that they were keeping possession to get the draw in the end.  Overall a very encouraging performance with what was a bizarre team.  To be fair to Courts having speed in the full back areas did assist us, but similarly if we'd played Graham and Neilson Celtic don't score the one they did.  Smith just a little too small to make the clearing header.  Super goal from Levitt and very near things from McLeod and Watt.  Watt certainly put in a performance.
I don't see Motherwell getting anything at Parkhead so a point in Dingwall should be enough.  We should go for the win though - incentive for the players is an extra weeks holiday...

Last edited by Finn Seemann (12/5/2022 7:25 am)

12/5/2022 8:36 am  #22

Massive credit to Tam and the players. Brave team selection, brave tactics and a brave performance from all 11 +subs. Levitt is on another level and we'll do VERY well to keep him here next season. Everything crossed in the hope that he signs of for a couple more years.

Big shout out to Meekison who could have easily been in his shell after his mistake last weekend, once he got into the game he was very classy and worked hard. Same for MacLeod, what a moment that would have been if his shot had hit the bottom corner instead of the post. Some of the goals he's scored for the u18s have been crackers so we could have a great wee striker on our hands.

Fantastic way to end the season at Tannadice. Can't think of any matches previously where both sets of fans have celebrated at full time. That was a bit strange... but who cares, it's all about United and to qualify for Europe with a game to spare is some achievement. County on Saturday now will be absolutely bouncing. A draw should see us 4th, assuming Motherwell lose to Septic on trophy day. But hopefully we can play with some freedom and go for the win!

My team for Saturday:

Benji

Neilson
Edwards
Graham

Freeman/Smith (not bothered which one)
Meekison
Mulgrew
Levitt
Niskanen

Clark
Watt