Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/7/2020 3:48 pm  #151

Re: Arbitration Day?

PatReilly wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

I feel a bit of sympathy for Thistle fans. I don't for Hearts - just like they were when they were enjoying the Lithuanian funny money without looking behind it they have bought Budge's moaning hook line and sinker and she has failed them big time.  Any sympathy for them disappeared a long time ago.

I'm hoping though that the rest of the clubs draw a line under this and they forget about the breach of the rules for going to court, after recovering costs of course.

Agree with you on this Finn, although there are Jambos who have a wee bit sympathy from me too.

Draw the line, and get on with the football.

That would be best for all.  If we can find a reason to get shot of Doncaster too that would work for me.

27/7/2020 3:50 pm  #152

I'm sure they will continue to play the victims card for many a year to come. I'm hoping there's even more incentive for the clubs to raise their game against these cunts next season, especially early on. If they get off to a bad start they may not have enough time to recover. Neilson gone by boxing day hopefully 👍

27/7/2020 4:25 pm  #153

Been in the back oe beyond since this moarnin. Just heard  the news. Thank phuck this is all over with.

Get it right up the Farts and Plastic Pissle, and Ann Sludge the Twat oe Midlotian can go phuck hersell.

27/7/2020 4:46 pm  #154

No sympathy for Hearts or Thistle. Fuck them. Brought it all on themselves.

27/7/2020 4:50 pm  #155

Finn Seemann wrote:

MockChop wrote:

The longer this goes on, the more it borders on negligence

Not sure where you are getting that from.  We are where we are because the Jambos waited until they had exhausted the reconstruction option before taking proceedings to a hearing that said they needed to go to arbitration under the SPFL rules as they were required to do.  Arbitration is not a 5 minute process.  The panel needed to be appointed, they needed interested parties to make submissions to them, they then needed to have the hearing and then they need to consider those arguments and agree a response.  If we get an answer this week then that will be fairly swift! I think we will though.  The fact that it is so close to the start of the season is down to the Jambos wasting everyone's time in court first.  This should be about compensation and if so how much rather than reversal of promotion and relegation, but no guarantees!

Right, settle doon eh.

27/7/2020 5:07 pm  #156

MockChop wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

MockChop wrote:

The longer this goes on, the more it borders on negligence

Not sure where you are getting that from.  We are where we are because the Jambos waited until they had exhausted the reconstruction option before taking proceedings to a hearing that said they needed to go to arbitration under the SPFL rules as they were required to do.  Arbitration is not a 5 minute process.  The panel needed to be appointed, they needed interested parties to make submissions to them, they then needed to have the hearing and then they need to consider those arguments and agree a response.  If we get an answer this week then that will be fairly swift! I think we will though.  The fact that it is so close to the start of the season is down to the Jambos wasting everyone's time in court first.  This should be about compensation and if so how much rather than reversal of promotion and relegation, but no guarantees!

Right, settle doon eh.

Totally settled, especially after today's news!  Just pointing out negligence well wide of the mark here.  I am delighted they took their time to get to the right result and didn't give any excuse for the Jambos to say they hadn't given their arguments due consideration.  Although still silence from Gorgie...

27/7/2020 6:08 pm  #157

PHEW!

don't know why its such a relief it is.

Hopefully we can move on and make progress that has been on hold while this was ongoing.

Maybe now the Partick and Hearts fans will Turn the spotlight on their leadership who were clearly grasping at straws to cover up their inept running of their respective clubs!!

27/7/2020 6:25 pm  #158

Fantastic outcome for the club and fans. Dragged into this through no fault of our own but we've dealt with it brilliantly. Well done to club's legal team.

Now onto the season ahead, it's going to be a tough one but I'm mildly optimistic. Got to get behind the team now (in front of our telly's for now of course)

Hope to see 3 or 4 signings announced soon, I'm sure we've been waiting on confirmation of this shit show before we commit, so mon Utd, let's get the show on the road.

27/7/2020 6:28 pm  #159

Woody wrote:

Fantastic outcome for the club and fans. Dragged into this through no fault of our own but we've dealt with it brilliantly. Well done to club's legal team.

Now onto the season ahead, it's going to be a tough one but I'm mildly optimistic. Got to get behind the team now (in front of our telly's for now of course)

Hope to see 3 or 4 signings announced soon, I'm sure we've been waiting on confirmation of this shit show before we commit, so mon Utd, let's get the show on the road.

Good post Woody, hopefully some incomings this week to boost our chances.

27/7/2020 6:37 pm  #160

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Woody wrote:

Thanks bud.

Yeah I'm pretty sure MM will have a few things up his sleeve and fingers crossed we're ready to make moves imminently. Hope the fans stay patient though.

27/7/2020 6:48 pm  #161

Lancashire-Arab wrote:

PHEW!

don't know why its such a relief it is.

Hopefully we can move on and make progress that has been on hold while this was ongoing.

Maybe now the Partick and Hearts fans will Turn the spotlight on their leadership who were clearly grasping at straws to cover up their inept running of their respective clubs!!

To be fair Low was out of the hotseat for most of the season.  I actually think she is OK and has her heart in the right place.  She's missed the point on fairness though.

27/7/2020 7:20 pm  #162

Woody wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Woody wrote:

Thanks bud.

Yeah I'm pretty sure MM will have a few things up his sleeve and fingers crossed we're ready to make moves imminently. Hope the fans stay patient though.

I'm going to try to be patient, unfortunately It's not one of my strongest points, unlike my charm and wit 😉

27/7/2020 9:07 pm  #163

27/7/2020 9:24 pm  #164

LarsErikKjell wrote:

It's all very simple. Hearts, Partick and Stranraer being relegated was not 'fair'. But it was also not 'illegal'.

Mon United

Agree entirely.

27/7/2020 9:28 pm  #165

See Budge has broken her silence and has admitted defeat.  If she had come out and said it wasn't personal with United, Raith or Cove then you could maybe, one day, forgive her.  The fact that she tried, with even less justice, to do to us what she was claiming shouldn't be done to them should never be forgotten.  The sense of entitlement in the approach seems totally lost on her and to think the league even gave her the chair to discuss reconstruction - which she totally failed to even scratch the surface with a solution.  She really needs to take a long hard look at herself and consider whether she has really been the good custodian of the club that she seems to think she is.  I truly hope they suffer at least one failure to get back up.  That is what they deserve.

27/7/2020 9:34 pm  #166

Finn Seemann wrote:

See Budge has broken her silence and has admitted defeat.  If she had come out and said it wasn't personal with United, Raith or Cove then you could maybe, one day, forgive her.  The fact that she tried, with even less justice, to do to us what she was claiming shouldn't be done to them should never be forgotten.  The sense of entitlement in the approach seems totally lost on her and to think the league even gave her the chair to discuss reconstruction - which she totally failed to even scratch the surface with a solution.  She really needs to take a long hard look at herself and consider whether she has really been the good custodian of the club that she seems to think she is.  I truly hope they suffer at least one failure to get back up.  That is what they deserve.

Some deluded cunts on Jambos kickback talking about winning the cup and winning the league without losing a game. Aye OK, let's see how that pans out then. I'll be an Arbroath, morton, Ayr United, Raith rovers, Qots, Alloa and Dunfermline fan next season, fuck these cunts!! United first obviously 😋

27/7/2020 9:35 pm  #167

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

Some deluded cunts on Jambos kickback talking about winning the cup and winning the league without losing a game. Aye OK, let's see how that pans out then. I'll be an Arbroath, morton, Ayr United, Raith rovers, Qots, Alloa and Dunfermline fan next season, fuck these cunts!! United first obviously 😋

ABHorrent...

27/7/2020 9:37 pm  #168

Finn Seemann wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

ABHorrent...

Me? 😂

27/7/2020 9:41 pm  #169

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

ABHorrent...

Me? 😂

Anyone But Hearts?

27/7/2020 9:42 pm  #170

Finn Seemann wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Finn Seemann wrote:

ABHorrent...

Me? 😂

Anyone But Hearts?

Hahaha went right over my head 😂

27/7/2020 10:01 pm  #171

As much as Budge's feet stamping, snarling and dragging us through the mud has annoyed me, there's no way i'm hoping they do anything other than win that league comfortably next season, leaving ICT, Dunfermline and Ayr to fight for the playoff spots.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

27/7/2020 10:13 pm  #172

David_Blunkett wrote:

As much as Budge's feet stamping, snarling and dragging us through the mud has annoyed me, there's no way i'm hoping they do anything other than win that league comfortably next season, leaving ICT, Dunfermline and Ayr to fight for the playoff spots.

I'd like to see Dunfermline, ICT or Ayr win the league (doubtful).

I reckon Hearts will win it though.

27/7/2020 10:15 pm  #173

Tek wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

Fuck ICT, Ayr, Arbroath or Dunfermline please 👍

27/7/2020 11:01 pm  #174

Yeeeeeaassssssssssssssss  ! !!
Fuck Hearts, Fuck Budge, Fuck Neilson,  Fuck the joker that bankrolled them.
Haymarket Huns.

Wee bit of sympathy for Thistle.
Instead of pinning their flag to the Jambos mast I suspect they should hAve brought a separate compo case.
But fuck them too.

Roll on Sunday 4:00am !!

Last edited by Shakey Isles Arab (27/7/2020 11:27 pm)

28/7/2020 2:30 am  #175

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Tek wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

Fuck ICT, Ayr, Arbroath or Dunfermline please 👍

I know ICT voted the opposite of us in the vote but i have no ill will towards that club or their supporters.

I quite like John Robertson too. Very respectful towards Utd, always.

Forgot Raith were now Championship too. Hope they do well. Always been good links between us and the men from Kirkcaldy down the years.

Board footera