Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/7/2022 6:51 pm  #501

Re: Summer Transfer Window

Whaur’s Tony?

07/7/2022 7:08 pm  #502

A daring and imaginative signing.

Next!

(p.s. Was it worth the wait or would you all rather we'd rushed in and signed plodder Mullen so the fans didn't get bored 🤔)

07/7/2022 7:11 pm  #503

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Next!

(p.s. Was it worth the wait or would you all rather we'd rushed in and signed plodder Mullen so the fans didn't get bored 🤔)

😴😴🥱🥱

07/7/2022 7:48 pm  #504

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Next!

Can't you ever just take a day off?

All Utd fans should be happy tonight (or maybe more relieved) that we have finally plugged one of the gaps in our squad with a new signing. Why then try and get on folks tits constantly with yet another snidey wee comment?

It's honestly boring as fuck now AU.

07/7/2022 8:34 pm  #505

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Next!

Maybe you should be grateful TEKs not rushed in to empty you, like most punters on here wanted months ago. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait when it finally happens though.

Too much commotion

07/7/2022 8:41 pm  #506

lifesanocean wrote:

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Next!

Maybe you should be grateful TEKs not rushed in to empty you, like most punters on here wanted months ago. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait when it finally happens though.

Yep, Tek is far more tolerant than I'd be tbh. I don't mind folk disagreeing and don't care what people think of me but cannot do with this condescending twat AU purposely trying to wind up United fans.

07/7/2022 8:46 pm  #507

Just had a look at ticket sales for the Sunderland game, they are quite slow in both the home and away sections.

Hopefully the signing of Fletcher, who was a highly popular player on Wearside, will see a few more travelling fans come up north to see him and pay tribute.

I'm confident the home fans will snap up tickets closer to the date, especially if we can get another couple of international players on that flight to Spain this weekend.

Last edited by AlwaysUnited (07/7/2022 8:46 pm)

07/7/2022 8:58 pm  #508

AlwaysUnited wrote:

Just had a look at ticket sales for the Sunderland game, they are quite slow in both the home and away sections.

Hopefully the signing of Fletcher, who was a highly popular player on Wearside, will see a few more travelling fans come up north to see him and pay tribute.

I'm confident the home fans will snap up tickets closer to the date, especially if we can get another couple of international players on that flight to Spain this weekend.

Pay fucking tribute to what?? Fuck sake

07/7/2022 9:20 pm  #509

I can guarantee that Steven Fletcher signing for United will not add a single fan to the away attendance on the 16 July at Tannadice ffs!!!

07/7/2022 10:00 pm  #510

07/7/2022 10:04 pm  #511

Talk that Hamilton from, er, Hamilton has either signed or is very close to signing.

Rumours that Zander Clark won’t be joining.

McGrath we are trying for but don’t think it’s imminent

07/7/2022 10:21 pm  #512

Meanwhile, United’s Twitter is worth a wee look just now…

07/7/2022 10:32 pm  #513

Unbelievable

Ridiculous how we have got him back

Well done absolutely everyone involved

07/7/2022 10:38 pm  #514

SuperMario wrote:

Unbelievable

Ridiculous how we have got him back

Well done absolutely everyone involved

Yeah I completely dismissed it a couple weeks ago, well done to everyone involved in getting this over the line.

07/7/2022 10:44 pm  #515

07/7/2022 10:50 pm  #516

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Our biggest signing in years IMO.

Time to dig out that passport, Dylan's coming on our Euro tour.

Credit to everyone at the club but also to the fans. I imagine the fact that Dylan AND his family have been made to feel so at home played a major part in his decision.

Last edited by AlwaysUnited (07/7/2022 10:52 pm)

07/7/2022 11:14 pm  #517

Fucking quality bit of business from the club today. 2 signings in the door of a very high quality. 3 counting Harkes but I'd still say we are needing:

1x GK
1x CB (right sided)
2x CM (at least one defensive mid)
1x pacy winger
1x pacy striker (or Shanks)

07/7/2022 11:22 pm  #518

Still sceptical about Fletcher myself but Dylan Levitt is an astounding bit of business and is only going to get better, buzzing with this news!

07/7/2022 11:25 pm  #519

LarsErikKjell wrote:

Fucking quality bit of business from the club today. 2 signings in the door of a very high quality. 3 counting Harkes but I'd still say we are needing:

1x GK
1x CB (right sided)
2x CM (at least one defensive mid)
1x pacy winger
1x pacy striker (or Shanks)

Spot-on.

07/7/2022 11:48 pm  #520

Levitt, wonderful signing, good call eariler re permanent deal.
Fletcher, no so sure.
Job half done.
Still need width + now relying on Jack to tailor a striker from what we've got. We've something to work on meantime anyway. Still need a bit of cover for when Mulgrew's injured.
Surely we'll get Watt more central ?
Realistically while I'd love to see list as per fer LEK post above, suspect there'll be two mebbe three max to follow as TA plays hardball to end of silly season ?

Last edited by Shakey Isles Arab (07/7/2022 11:57 pm)

07/7/2022 11:57 pm  #521

08/7/2022 4:38 am  #522

Decent day yesterday from the club and no doubt it wasn't easy agreeing the deal with Manchester United with regards to negotiating sell on clauses.

But young Levitt is officially a Shed Boy so well done all.

Not really sold on Fletcher if I am honest but that only due to his age but he will offer invaluable experience to the up and coming young strikers at the club on the training ground.

I agree with LEKs list above with a wide man and GK the next priorities.

Ideally Zander Clark is on the plane this weekend.

Last edited by CCX2 2010 (08/7/2022 4:39 am)

08/7/2022 5:39 am  #523

CCX2 2010 wrote:

Decent day yesterday from the club and no doubt it wasn't easy agreeing the deal with Manchester United with regards to negotiating sell on clauses.

But young Levitt is officially a Shed Boy so well done all.

Not really sold on Fletcher if I am honest but that only due to his age but he will offer invaluable experience to the up and coming young strikers at the club on the training ground.

I agree with LEKs list above with a wide man and GK the next priorities.

Ideally Zander Clark is on the plane this weekend.

Word is Zander has been told to fuck off mate, agent upping the ante time and time again

08/7/2022 8:46 am  #524

Worth noting, if levitt gets called up to the wales team for the World Cup, we will be paid 150,000-170,000 by fifa, doesn’t have to play a minute either

08/7/2022 9:39 am  #525

The Levitt deal...WOW...to get him on a 2 year contract has to be great business....not getting the uncertainty with Fletcher, think he is the rugged line leading number 9 we've been crying out for..

Board footera