Offline

New Utd podcast set up. Not sure who they guys are and haven't listened to it myself but may be of interest to some
Episode 1
Take a look at The Dode Fox Podcast (@dodefoxpodcast):
Offline

Is it a dodecast?
Last edited by Tangy (02/7/2019 3:20 pm)
Offline
Has anyone listened to this yet and if they have is it worth listening to later on?
Offline
Definitely worth a listen I would say. One of the better ones.
Offline
Was an enjoyable listen, far more professional than ArabZone.
Offline
I think I will give it a listen to later on then, sounds like it could be interesting.
Offline

Worth a listen. Not bad for a 1st Dodcast(credit tae oor Tangy).
Would rather get my fiba listening fill fae United fan podcasts than listening for United related snipits on BBC Radio Scotland tbh.
Another ain is...
Offline

Not a clue how to post a link to the podcast but episode 2 is out now.
Offline

Another good episode, really enjoy sticking it on and having an hour of two guys who actual know about United rather than west coast wanks who next to no real clue about the goings on at tannadice.
Offline

The Boy McNicoll wrote:
Not a clue how to post a link to the podcast but episode 2 is out now.
Offline

kingdomarab wrote:
Another good episode, really enjoy sticking it on and having an hour of two guys who actual know about United rather than west coast wanks who next to no real clue about the goings on at tannadice.
I hope by 'West coast wanks' you mean journalists from the red tops and not just anyone from the West Coast with an opinion on Utd.![]()
Offline

Tek wrote:
kingdomarab wrote:
Another good episode, really enjoy sticking it on and having an hour of two guys who actual know about United rather than west coast wanks who next to no real clue about the goings on at tannadice.
I hope by 'West coast wanks' you mean journalists from the red tops and not just anyone from the West Coast with an opinion on Utd.
Hahahahaha. Not a chance he was speaking about you Tek. You know your stuff!
Offline

The Boy McNicoll wrote:
Tek wrote:
kingdomarab wrote:
Another good episode, really enjoy sticking it on and having an hour of two guys who actual know about United rather than west coast wanks who next to no real clue about the goings on at tannadice.
I hope by 'West coast wanks' you mean journalists from the red tops and not just anyone from the West Coast with an opinion on Utd.
Hahahahaha. Not a chance he was speaking about you Tek. You know your stuff!
I can be a bit of a wank at times though, so just checking 😉
Offline

Tek wrote:
kingdomarab wrote:
Another good episode, really enjoy sticking it on and having an hour of two guys who actual know about United rather than west coast wanks who next to no real clue about the goings on at tannadice.
I hope by 'West coast wanks' you mean journalists from the red tops and not just anyone from the West Coast with an opinion on Utd.
Ha ha yes you are except big man. I should’ve been clearer 🤣
Offline
Offline

#3
Offline

This podcast is also now on Apple for those of you with iPhones and iPads. 🔶▪️
Offline

very enjoyable.
They aren’t too opinionated for it to be off putting. And half the battle is sound quality so it sounds professional. Look forward to the next one, and will surely only grow as the talking points pile up.
Offline

Love this. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Offline

I like the style/type of chat. Doesn't come across as know it all/opinionated. Comes across more like an average fan.
I expect to see more of these types of fan podcasts popping up in the future. United fans crave info and media chat and I'm not getting my fill fae the BBC radio efforts.There's a market for this type of thing.
Get ain on the go that mixes the current effort with a Si Ferry style and you've cracked it.
Offline

Arabnophobia wrote:
I like the style/type of chat. Doesn't come across as know it all/opinionated. Comes across more like an average fan.
I expect to see more of these types of fan podcasts popping up in the future. United fans crave info and media chat and I'm not getting my fill fae the BBC radio efforts.There's a market for this type of thing.
Get ain on the go that mixes the current effort with a Si Ferry style and you've cracked it.
Funny you should say that, because there will be a Tekel Towers Podcast coming in the next few months.
My missus bought me all the sound equipment for my birthday back in January, i've just not had a chance to set it all up yet, due to work etc etc.
Wouldn't be competing with the Dode Fox boys podcast (which is really good, really professional) though. There's is more a weekly chat about what has happened with Utd in the past week.
The TT one i'd be speaking to a different person on here everytime. More like the Fan Q+A's we do on here. Just in audio.
Anyway, it's a bit away yet.
Offline

Tek wrote:
Arabnophobia wrote:
I like the style/type of chat. Doesn't come across as know it all/opinionated. Comes across more like an average fan.
I expect to see more of these types of fan podcasts popping up in the future. United fans crave info and media chat and I'm not getting my fill fae the BBC radio efforts.There's a market for this type of thing.
Get ain on the go that mixes the current effort with a Si Ferry style and you've cracked it.Funny you should say that, because there will be a Tekel Towers Podcast coming in the next few months.
My missus bought me all the sound equipment for my birthday back in January, i've just not had a chance to set it all up yet, due to work etc etc.
Wouldn't be competing with the Dode Fox boys podcast (which is really good, really professional) though. There's is more a weekly chat about what has happened with Utd in the past week.
The TT one i'd be speaking to a different person on here everytime. More like the Fan Q+A's we do on here. Just in audio.
Anyway, it's a bit away yet.
Don't think anyone will really be competing as I see it as I will listen to them all bud.
About time Arabs that crave Arab chat had enough of this tae fill their spare time without having to listen tae the the* rangurs n' septic lug damage that goes with the mainstream media and getting chuffed we get the occasional mention after suffering long term fkn verbal diarrhea.
Offline

Tek wrote:
Arabnophobia wrote:
I like the style/type of chat. Doesn't come across as know it all/opinionated. Comes across more like an average fan.
I expect to see more of these types of fan podcasts popping up in the future. United fans crave info and media chat and I'm not getting my fill fae the BBC radio efforts.There's a market for this type of thing.
Get ain on the go that mixes the current effort with a Si Ferry style and you've cracked it.Funny you should say that, because there will be a Tekel Towers Podcast coming in the next few months.
My missus bought me all the sound equipment for my birthday back in January, i've just not had a chance to set it all up yet, due to work etc etc.
Wouldn't be competing with the Dode Fox boys podcast (which is really good, really professional) though. There's is more a weekly chat about what has happened with Utd in the past week.
The TT one i'd be speaking to a different person on here everytime. More like the Fan Q+A's we do on here. Just in audio.
Anyway, it's a bit away yet.
That sounds class mate.
Offline

Good idea. I like the Dode Fox podcast as well.
Offline

Episode 4 is now out folks. Fill yir bates.