Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

28/2/2019 10:43 pm  #1

Great Scottish Matches #3 - QOTS 4 Aberdeen 3

01/3/2019 8:17 am  #2

Re: Great Scottish Matches #3 - QOTS 4 Aberdeen 3

Remember wandering into Mennie"s after work for a pint and ended up staying and watching this - mental game and have to say I rather enjoyed watching the 🐑 get pumped ☺

Last edited by scarpia (01/3/2019 8:18 am)

01/3/2019 10:57 pm  #3

Good find Tek. Enjoyed that. Some game, some great stuff from QOS.

02/3/2019 12:46 am  #4

That's sums up the underdog in a huge Cup game.

That's why folk love the big cup games.

We have a better chance than that of beating ICT and it might well not happen.

I nearly told my wee lad tonight that we might win on Sunday but it's not that likely we will get past the next 2 teams but decided to let him hope.

It will hurt me to see his 5 years old brain see what will likely happen and prepairing him for defeat seems to go against what I see fitba is all about.

Let the bairns be free to dream and hope like fuck. The pain of defeat in the biggest games makes the best times appreciated.

Something  that is diluted to nothing in comparison when others that are more used to trophies and success don't really get if you get what I mean.

Hard times make the good times magical.

02/3/2019 2:14 am  #5

Arabnophobia wrote:

That's sums up the underdog in a huge Cup game.

That's why folk love the big cup games.

We have a better chance than that of beating ICT and it might well not happen.

I nearly told my wee lad tonight that we might win on Sunday but it's not that likely we will get past the next 2 teams but decided to let him hope.

It will hurt me to see his 5 years old brain see what will likely happen and prepairing him for defeat seems to go against what I see fitba is all about.

Let the bairns be free to dream and hope like fuck. The pain of defeat in the biggest games makes the best times appreciated.

Something that is diluted to nothing in comparison when others that are more used to trophies and success don't really get if you get what I mean.

Hard times make the good times magical.

Good post Mr Phobia.

I've long said that the next time Utd win a really big match, it's gonna be fucking bedlam amongst our support.

Like a release.

03/3/2019 12:07 am  #6

Old Scottish Cup Semi wi grainey footage...

Board footera