Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/8/2018 10:01 pm  #1


Favourite Jon Daly Goal?

His (2nd) headed goal in this game to make it 3-3.

If only his other header in Extra-Time had went in (to give him his hat-trick) instead of crashing off the post/bar.


 

 

17/8/2018 11:18 pm  #2


Re: Favourite Jon Daly Goal?

First goal I thought of was that one, felt we deserved a win in that game but the mountain to climb after Commons scored early on was too much (I blamed Mark Millar for that goal....) What a great finish!

Since that one has been picked, I'll go for PYHU's first goal for the club v Celtic in 2007. Not spectacular, but a last minute equaliser in a match we should have probably got more from. And we were down to 10 men late in the match.





He's scored some better goals, and was very much underrated for most of the time at Tannadice.
 

Last edited by PatReilly (17/8/2018 11:20 pm)

 

17/8/2018 11:24 pm  #3


Re: Favourite Jon Daly Goal?

The one you've posted was first goal I thought of when I seen the topic.

For me, his first goal in a game at Pittodrie in 2010. Will have to try find it but was a good touch, rode a challenge then buried it while falling down from about 25 yards IIRC. Great goal.

EDIT: Actually managed to find it.


 

Last edited by Morphman (17/8/2018 11:28 pm)

 

18/8/2018 3:19 am  #4


Re: Favourite Jon Daly Goal?

His goal at 14:40ish here (winner at Easter Road v Hibs).

Fuck me. Unreal delivery, great brave, diving header.

That's the United we miss.


 

     •Thread Starter
 

18/8/2018 11:03 pm  #5


Re: Favourite Jon Daly Goal?

Look forward to the next similarly appreciated striker and celebrations...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eEEXGv4b1QM

Might be, Heyaeaeaeaeaeaea.... hayaeaeaeaeaea.....hoeoeoeoeoeoew.....

Safrrrankoeoeoew! If yi can get the tune I fkn mean.

If wir lucky.

 

Board footera