Offline

Starts tonight just incase you didnae know.
BBC2 9pm.
Offline
Got a bricker just thinkin aboot her lol
Offline

You need a blue Diamond to get a bricker nowadays Seggy. Alternatively there's Neil Diamond on STV at 9pm for the wife ![]()
Last edited by St Obswell (13/11/2014 7:39 pm)
Offline

I long for a bricker now. Can barely muster a semi now after a night on the drink
Offline

Post 30 Brewers Droop is an affy thing.
An affy affy thing.
Offline
St Obswell wrote:
You need a blue Diamond to get a bricker nowadays Seggy. Alternatively there's Neil Diamond on STV at 9pm for the wife
i dont drink shite like that only stella for me ![]()
Offline

Fell away fae Series 2.
You guys been following it?
Offline
I have and its good so far only 3rd episode in but can see it getting even better and hopefully see a bit more of gillian anderson ![]()
Ive also been watching homeland and that started off slowly and is now brilliant
Offline

I've been watching it although I don't think it's been as good as the first series. My missus is right into it though. That's hardly the indicator of quality goes though. She does put up with me