Online!

What you're watching on TV, YouTube or whatever this minute, chit chat In here.
I'll start, The Bourne Identity, got the first 3 along with shutter island and knocked up In a 5 DVD's for £5 at cash converters a few month ago and decided on stick It on. Decent so far.
Discuss, lads.
Offline
Peaky Blinders and new Big Bang Theory on the telly.
Back to back on Thursdays.
Offline

Tekel Towers ![]()
Offline

Nazi superstructures and that Guy Martin thing. Recorded on tivo.
Guy Martin is brilliant telly, the guy is off his chump! ![]()
Last edited by Hamiltonarab (05/11/2014 1:27 pm)
Online!

Geordie shore, any of you lads watch It?
Offline

RogerTheAlien wrote:
Geordie shore, any of you lads watch It?
Hope you are taking the piss?! That shite should be banned from tv.
I have a feeling you love it for the durty burds? ![]()
Offline

Otis Redding on Four, fantastic but tragic loss at the age of 26 ![]()
Offline

St Obswell wrote:
Otis Redding on Four, fantastic but tragic loss at the age of 26
Just watched that too.
Brilliant.
Online!

Hamiltonarab wrote:
RogerTheAlien wrote:
Geordie shore, any of you lads watch It?
Hope you are taking the piss?! That shite should be banned from tv.
I have a feeling you love it for the durty burds?
Slut gagging for a shagging, Superb viewing mate ![]()
Online!

Still game live.
Offline

Got that recorded. Hopefully give it a whirl on Sunday evening.
Offline

Hamiltonarab wrote:
Got that recorded. Hopefully give it a whirl on Sunday evening.
I was at the actual show. It was ok. Hasn't transfered well to the TV.
Online!

Match of the day, Aguero man unbelievable.
Online!

Friday night Smackdown.
Offline
The Blacklist series 2 and Elementary series 3 took a bit o' time to get used to Sick Boy (Johnny Lee Miller) playing Sherlock but must admit he's probably my favourite now !
Online!

Sons of anarchy season 4 episode 4.
Offline

Helen Skelton on Country file
Offline

River City omnibus.
Scarlett's nipping Jimmy's heid something affy.
Offline

St Obswell wrote:
Helen Skelton on Country file
Yeah watched that too ![]()
only for that Ellie dame - a fucking honey
Online!

Sons of anarchy, season 4 episode 10.
Online!

The new walking dead.
Offline

I'll be the boring one and say I am watching the Newsroom on Sky Atlantic. Anything by Aaron Sorkin does me. Used to love the West Wing by him as well.
Offline

Masterchef the professionals on playback. I hate that Monica bitch! ![]()
Online!

Match of the day.
Offline

RogerTheAlien wrote:
The new walking dead.
Is it just me, or has it got a bit confusing?