Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/11/2014 10:07 pm  #51

Re: Dundee United V's St.Mirren - Saturday 1st November,3pm

Have to disagree about some of the comments re Telfer. Was pleased to see him get a start today and thought he did very well. Wee bit nervous at first, understandably, but came on to a great game. Thanks Huns .Some of the movement and play between him and Connolly was excellent.

Very impressed with young Connolly indeed. Dillon excellent, very pleased for Paton (  great song ) and Armstrong looking well up for it, doing what he does best, running at defences and causing havoc.

Great result and one of our best performances 2nd half the day.

Bring on the Sheep Shaggers.   

02/11/2014 12:25 am  #52

2nd half at times was a joy to watch Connelly was superb as was Paton.

The one time Nads decided to get his head up and pass in the first half ended with the goal and after he scored in the second half he looked hungry to be involved with the rest of the team, hope he keep that up!!

I was impressed with Telfer in spells he was buzzing about first half and got stuck in ok.

The forgotten man Butcher played ok in midfield and he loves a 50-50 like!!!

All in all after a sticky first half it was a comfortable win and the main plus for me is that we now have players in Butcher, Telfer, Spittal, Connelly who are pushing for a shirt and the likes of GMS and Armstrong who have not been too hot this season know they better get the finger oot or they'll be sitting on the bench or in the stands!

02/11/2014 12:08 pm  #53

Rado- done well enough.

Dillon- usual steady self.
Morris- fine.
Fojut- machine, done well.
Townsend- still no sure about him but done fine.

Paton- played well, great attitude.
Butcher- actually surprised me how well he played. Liked him.

Telfer- nervous but came on well, was impressed.
Connolly- wee gem. Baller.
Bilate- hopefully no serious.

Nadir- meh. Scored at least.

Amo- played well when he came on.

02/11/2014 8:09 pm  #54

Highlights went on-line at 7pm.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29767943

03/11/2014 12:40 am  #55

Wee connolly and Telfer linked up well.

03/11/2014 12:58 am  #56

Really don't know what Ciftci has to do to get a mention

a hand in all 3 goals scoring one

and gets a 'meh' -really don't know what some people are watching- it's really fucking unbelievable,its the same with booing and the we're shite texts im getting during the first half.

DUNDEE UNITED ARE TOP OF THE FUCKING LEAGUE AND CUNTS ARE STILL NOT HAPPY .

And cunts that leave with 5 minutes go they should go and take a big dildo to themselves and then don't come back.

WASC SRYB

Oh, what came of the things we once believed?

03/11/2014 1:02 am  #57

Edmond Dantes wrote:

and gets a 'meh' -really don't know what some people are watching- it's really fucking unbelievable,its the same with booing and the we're shite texts im getting during the first half.

And cunts that leave with 5 minutes go they should go and take a big dildo to themselves and then don't come back.

WASC SRYB

If Nads played well on Saturday i'm delighted Eddy (i wasn't there).He is arguably our most talented player.

He hasnae kicked his own arse most of the season though.

He needs to play consistently well if he wants to have the career his talents merit.

03/11/2014 1:02 am  #58

We have the worst home support in the league and the best away support in the league

Our home support don't deserve what the club put on the park FACT

03/11/2014 1:08 am  #59

TEK wrote:

Edmond Dantes wrote:

WASC SRYB

If Nads played well on Saturday i'm delighted Eddy (i wasn't there).He is arguably our most talented player.

He hasnae kicked his own arse most of the season though.

He needs to play consistently well if he wants to have the career his talents merit.

I don't want these fucking imbeciles at my club. Leaving early ? -its fucking sacrilege the WF are playing in front of you. Cunts.

03/11/2014 1:16 am  #60

That's the Campo Viejo talking Eddy.

Get tae yir scratcher Chief.

03/11/2014 12:50 pm  #61

Sounds like you were hammered, ED.

03/11/2014 2:28 pm  #62

While I don't agree with everything by the Count of Monte Cristo, I do agree with what he's saying about Shifty. That was one of his best performances this Season, and he's right about all these fowk phucking off early. Never understood that. Seem to remember 80% oe the BNBs doing that in September, and missin their side getting a goal.

03/11/2014 10:51 pm  #63

Regarding fans leaving early.

A bus I can get home from Dundee to fife leaves the bus station at 5.15, I don't leave early which means I have to wait till 6.15, especially In this weather that's a fucking pain. Also we were 3-0 up going In to stoppage time, I can understand why they'd leave, at least they turned up.

04/11/2014 9:26 am  #64

FFS having a pop at fans leaving early.. Could be aload of reasons
Worry about yourself and no others

04/11/2014 10:21 am  #65

Correct a 6pm start on a continental night shift may be one but let's not start a cyber war on fellow Arabs habits please unless you happen to sit next to one whose farts can clear the stands even quicker 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

04/11/2014 11:09 am  #66

If people want leave early, come in late, watch the game upside doon then its 100% up to the individual
this forum has been superb fae day one for reasonable debate, no one has slaughtered shifty, its all been discussed in an adult manner that he's not been anywhere near his best, to the point we're more concerned he's alright rather than 'on his case'

2nd half he was outstanding and, in between smoking st obby and the vegmeister oot on Saturday with some glorious jam tarting i remarked jmac should have kept him on..his mojo had returned
so ...deep breaths fellow TT'rs...keep the faith

04/11/2014 1:14 pm  #67

Goodwin charged with violent conduct and offered a two match suspension for his elbow on Aiden Connolly, should he accept the ban he will be suspended for further games due to his recent conduct. Why don't the SFA suspend him from all games against Dundee United before he seriously injuries one of our players

04/11/2014 1:30 pm  #68

St Obswell wrote:

Goodwin charged with violent conduct and offered a two match suspension for his elbow on Aiden Connolly, should he accept the ban he will be suspended for further games due to his recent conduct. Why don't the SFA suspend him from all games against Dundee United before he seriously injuries one of our players

already has mate

04/11/2014 1:42 pm  #69

Oh ffs, totally escaped me that one, how could i possibly forget that career ending assault! 

Board footera