Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/11/2017 12:35 pm  #1


 

08/11/2017 12:42 pm  #2


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Expected the contract just to be till the season's end.

But nonetheless.

Welcome to United Csaba.

I really hope we have a Manager who the whole support can get behind here.

 

08/11/2017 12:47 pm  #3


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Same TEK
Just to show that bastatd at the top wont learn.

Thinking the delay has been the length of deal and st has eventually crumbled ans gave him to may 2019.



 
     •Thread Starter
 

08/11/2017 1:03 pm  #4


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

To be fair - I doubt anyone will know the details of his contract. It could easily be until 2019, with a break clause at the end of the season.

Rumours were that McKinnon was actually on a season to season deal too.

 

 

08/11/2017 1:04 pm  #5


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Csaba's first interview is free to view on azone.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/arabzone

 

08/11/2017 1:04 pm  #6


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Really happy wee this appointment, I wonder if we will see full strength squad on Saturday rather than the young boys

 

08/11/2017 1:10 pm  #7


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

To be fair - I doubt anyone will know the details of his contract. It could easily be until 2019, with a break clause at the end of the season.

Rumours were that McKinnon was actually on a season to season deal too.

 

I agree with you here, GC2. Apart from I hope ST and Csaba know the details 

Happy that we have settled on a manager, and everyone will surely hope the details of the contract don't become an issue at the end of the season.
 

 

08/11/2017 1:12 pm  #8


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Tek
Reports says his contract's to May 2019 not the end of this season


Bring back the (real) "United Way" not the kiddy-on Martin version
 

08/11/2017 1:16 pm  #9


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

PatReilly wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

To be fair - I doubt anyone will know the details of his contract. It could easily be until 2019, with a break clause at the end of the season.

Rumours were that McKinnon was actually on a season to season deal too.

 

I agree with you here, GC2. Apart from I hope ST and Csaba know the details 

Happy that we have settled on a manager, and everyone will surely hope the details of the contract don't become an issue at the end of the season.
 

Of course! I meant no-one posting on here 
 

 

08/11/2017 1:35 pm  #10


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Out of all the candidates for the job, he was the one I was hoping would get it, so very pleased .
Don't let me down Shaba!


I don't know a lot, but I know what I like!
 

08/11/2017 1:44 pm  #11


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

if we don't go up his deal won't be worth the paper it's printed on,
he'll be getting 6p in the pound like every other cunt

Last edited by Beardy23 (08/11/2017 1:44 pm)

 

08/11/2017 4:37 pm  #12


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

annanarab wrote:

Tek
Reports says his contract's to May 2019 not the end of this season

I know mate.

that's why i said 'i expected his contract to just be the season's end.....nonetheless'.
 

 

08/11/2017 5:19 pm  #13


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

To be fair - I doubt anyone will know the details of his contract. It could easily be until 2019, with a break clause at the end of the season.

Rumours were that McKinnon was actually on a season to season deal too.

 

​and that clearly wasn't the case.



 
     •Thread Starter
 

08/11/2017 5:26 pm  #14


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

To be fair - I doubt anyone will know the details of his contract. It could easily be until 2019, with a break clause at the end of the season.

Rumours were that McKinnon was actually on a season to season deal too.

 

​and that clearly wasn't the case.

based on what?
 

 

08/11/2017 5:38 pm  #15


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

To be fair - I doubt anyone will know the details of his contract. It could easily be until 2019, with a break clause at the end of the season.

Rumours were that McKinnon was actually on a season to season deal too.

 

​and that clearly wasn't the case.

based on what?
 

​he wasn't on a season by season deal. that's common knowledge. the rumour he was is purely that.



 
     •Thread Starter
 

08/11/2017 5:50 pm  #16


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

bowers wrote:

​and that clearly wasn't the case.

based on what?
 

​he wasn't on a season by season deal. that's common knowledge. the rumour he was is purely that.

I bow to your superior knowledge 
 

 

08/11/2017 5:54 pm  #17


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:


based on what?
 

​he wasn't on a season by season deal. that's common knowledge. the rumour he was is purely that.

I bow to your superior knowledge 
 

big difference between common and superior.



 
     •Thread Starter
 

08/11/2017 7:09 pm  #18


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Still not sure about him but getting my full support. Welcome to United Csaba.

 

08/11/2017 9:38 pm  #19


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

bowers wrote:


​he wasn't on a season by season deal. that's common knowledge. the rumour he was is purely that.

I bow to your superior knowledge 
 

big difference between common and superior.

🤣🤣🤣
 

 

08/11/2017 11:56 pm  #20


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

bowers wrote:


​he wasn't on a season by season deal. that's common knowledge. the rumour he was is purely that.

I bow to your superior knowledge 
 

big difference between common and superior.

 
Ok, I'm not in with the in crowd so please share the details of Raymond's contract.

 

09/11/2017 8:57 am  #21


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:

bowers wrote:

Goodie Conway 2 wrote:


I bow to your superior knowledge 
 

big difference between common and superior.

 
Ok, I'm not in with the in crowd so please share the details of Raymond's contract.

 
Im not claiming i know all the details and fine well you know that.
What i do know and alot of others know is it wasnt season to season.

So you can ram your in with the crowd comment.



 
     •Thread Starter
 

09/11/2017 9:48 am  #22


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

So to me that's just another rumour

 

09/11/2017 11:20 am  #23


Re: Shabba OFFICIAL

Even if Ray wasn't on a season->season deal, there is no way he will have been paid up the full amount his contract had to run.

Last edited by SlatefordArab (09/11/2017 11:20 am)

 

Board footera