Offline

Whoever comes in is going to have to address a couple of glaring issues in our squad, one being the lack of a physical presence in the team, particularly up front. I for one, wouldn't be against going across the road with our tail between our legs and asking for a shot of the boy Haber on an emergency loan. He's not getting into their team just now, but his ability to hold the ball up and knock ons are probably the main reason Dundee stayed up last season.
He was head and shoulders above every other player on the park the last time we played them but for whatever reason, McCann doesn't rate him. As we know all too well, there's worse options out there, and at least he'll not take 3 months to get up to speed, given that he's been training and playing development matches all season. At the end of the day, it's in Dundee's best interests for us to come back up ASAP, so they shouldn't be too resistant to the idea.
Online!

Id take haber in that second derby he caused us loads of problems!
Another thing for me is, I want a formation change, I would like us to line up 3-5-2, we’ve got the players for it and it means fraser can play In his best position and doesn’t really need to do the dirty work! Id line up
Lewis
Quinn durnan scobbie
McMullan fyvie briels kings/robson
Fraser
Mcdonald keatings
Offline

SuperMario wrote:
Id take haber in that second derby he caused us loads of problems!
Another thing for me is, I want a formation change, I would like us to line up 3-5-2, we’ve got the players for it and it means fraser can play In his best position and doesn’t really need to do the dirty work! Id line up
Lewis
Quinn durnan scobbie
McMullan fyvie briels kings/robson
Fraser
Mcdonald keatings
I would agree with that, our full backs are beyond useless anyway, so it's not as if taking them out them team is gonna be of any great detriment to us.
Offline

Surely a contender for the slowest back 3 in world futba history??
Offline

I'd try Scott Allardice out at sweeper. Not sure about playing wingers as wing backs though. They'd get murdered defensively.
Offline

lifesanocean wrote:
I'd try Scott Allardice out at sweeper. Not sure about playing wingers as wing backs though. They'd get murdered defensively.
Our full backs get murdered defensively.
Online!

HeggyHandshake wrote:
Surely a contender for the slowest back 3 in world futba history??
As long as there organised, and it’s drilled in to them how to play that formation we’d be fine! Allardice is a shout to play at the back forgot about he could be the one, like souttar, could take the ball out of defence!
I’m sure I remember ross county playing it under McIntyre, so I would be tempted to be going with him
Offline

'We'd be fine'. LOL
Offline

lifesanocean wrote:
I'd try Scott Allardice out at sweeper. Not sure about playing wingers as wing backs though. They'd get murdered defensively.
I think Allardice should get a shot at the back too.
Tek wrote:
lifesanocean wrote:
I'd try Scott Allardice out at sweeper. Not sure about playing wingers as wing backs though. They'd get murdered defensively.
I think Allardice should get a shot at the back too.
The New Narey.
I wonder if Jimmy Mac will pick him?
Online!

HeggyHandshake wrote:
'We'd be fine'. LOL
Negative