Offline

I've uploaded my VHS copy of the 1994 Cup Final to my YouTube page. The whole game was already on YouTube, but this includes all the build up etc, some good interviews with Ivan, Heggy and McInally so thought I'd put it up. 4 hours in total. What an amazing day this was ![]()
Offline

That's awesome Slateford!
Thanks for this mate ![]()
Offline

I transferred my copy from VHS to DVD a few years ago. My tape has clearly degraded much more than yours, because the quality of your copy is much better than mine.
Any objections if I was to download it and put it onto DVD again.
Offline

Billy_Hainey wrote:
I transferred my copy from VHS to DVD a few years ago. My tape has clearly degraded much more than yours, because the quality of your copy is much better than mine.
Any objections if I was to download it and put it onto DVD again.
Of course - no objections mate!
Offline
Excellent work SA
Missed the 2010 final so this is my only cup final i have seen us winning.
What a day!!!!
Offline

Thank you so much Slateford for uploading this mate.
I have always wanted to re-watch the build up and post-match interviews.
Skipping ahead to 3 hours 29 minutes and the interview with Jimmy Mac (with the fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone) i could greet watching that.
What an utterly magical day/moment.
Offline

Tek wrote:
Thank you so much Slateford for uploading this mate.
I have always wanted to re-watch the build up and post-match interviews.
Skipping ahead to 3 hours 29 minutes and the interview with Jimmy Mac (with the fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone) i could greet watching that.
What an utterly magical day/moment.
No worries Tek, yep love that interview with Jimmy Mac - what a great player he was for us.
Offline

SlatefordArab wrote:
I've uploaded my VHS copy of the 1994 Cup Final to my YouTube page. The whole game was already on YouTube, but this includes all the build up etc, some good interviews with Ivan, Heggy and McInally so thought I'd put it up. 4 hours in total. What an amazing day this was
![]()
So much better than the Utd fishul!
Offline

Thanks for that SlatefordArab: kept me off my tasks for four hours there.