Offline

I can relate to quite a lot of this ![]()
Offline

Passion, I feel his pain
Offline

That prick McNamara would call him a keyboard warrior too. Mans not got a clue.
Offline

Oooft, great show of passion.
I would suggest that the Killie first team be sat down to watch that but they would probably just piss themselves laughing.
Interesting point about money from UEFA if Celtic progress, I don't know if that's accurate but if so its a great way to spend un budgeted income.
Offline

Bananas and porridge
Offline

That is true about the clubs getting money if Celtic make the CL.
Think it's 200k each side roughly.
Offline

His ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to his newsletter.
Offline
I feel so much better having watched that. There's always someone worse off!
Offline

What about all the jewellry the poor cunt is wearing?
Are there no mirrors in Kilmarnock?
Offline

Good on the big man.
Proper fitba man.
Offline

Wonder if he knows Marvin and Dana????
Offline

lifesanocean wrote:
Wonder if he knows Marvin and Dana????
Haha.
Dana WYOWYN? ![]()
![]()
Offline

huntedbyafreak wrote:
Bananas and porridge
That was the best line!
What a legend, that was class watching that.
Poor lad.