Offline
I am wondering if we we are done as I really feel we are still two players short of where we need to be, we lack a pacy wide player and could still do with another striker imo.
Doubt we will sign anybody else though ![]()
Offline

We are still operating with just 1 Left back as well.
Have done the entire time McNamara's been here though.
Think we might still sign ONE player.But it will be dependant on us moving on Anier,Szromnik,Spark,Moore etc either permanently or sending on loan.
Offline

Pacey wide player essential. Left back and possibly and defensive central midfielder would be welcome as well. Highly unlikely though.
Offline
Reckon there'll be a late flurry out the way, mainly on loan. 1 more in, probably a central attacking midfield type, surely not got enough in that area.
Offline

Tek wrote:
We are still operating with just 1 Left back as well.
Have done the entire time McNamara's been here though.
Think we might still sign ONE player.But it will be dependant on us moving on Anier,Szromnik,Spark,Moore etc either permanently or sending on loan.
I would think Jackie probably looking to Dillon to cover left back if Dixon is out.
Offline

Think we are probably already looking at the full team for the rest of the season.
I would love us to sign a proven goal scorer and winger, can't see it happening though.

Offline

I don't think anyone will come in unless someone goes out.