Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

29/7/2015 12:00 am  #1


4000 days have now passed since Dundee last won at Tannadice

As of now

We've had 6 Dundee Utd Managers since then (Ian McCall,Gordon Chisolm,Craig Brewster,Craig Levein,Peter Houston and Jackie McNamara).

11 seasons have since passed.

10 years,11 months and 18 days....but who's counting ?

 

29/7/2015 12:18 am  #2


Re: 4000 days have now passed since Dundee last won at Tannadice

If they beat us in 2 weeks time I'm blaming this thread and your tweets


Yeah yeah Industrial Estate
 

29/7/2015 12:20 am  #3


Re: 4000 days have now passed since Dundee last won at Tannadice

huntedbyafreak wrote:

If they beat us in 2 weeks time I'm blaming this thread and your tweets

Ok.
 

     •Thread Starter
 

29/7/2015 12:21 am  #4


Re: 4000 days have now passed since Dundee last won at Tannadice

Things that have happened since their last win?I'll start.....

RANGERS DIED!!!!

     •Thread Starter
 

29/7/2015 12:40 am  #5


Re: 4000 days have now passed since Dundee last won at Tannadice

My first game was a 3-4 defeat at Tannadeechee in a Dundee Derby in 84'. Was a crackin game but I remember being gutted. Derbies have always meant a lot to me and that day probably made the following Derbies more special to win for me. What a record we now have.
Think some of the younger fans needed that 1 defeat last season to appreciate the same.

 

29/7/2015 4:15 am  #6


Re: 4000 days have now passed since Dundee last won at Tannadice

Arabnophobia wrote:

My first game was a 3-4 defeat at Tannadeechee in a Dundee Derby in 84'. Was a crackin game but I remember being gutted. Derbies have always meant a lot to me and that day probably made the following Derbies more special to win for me. What a record we now have.
Think some of the younger fans needed that 1 defeat last season to appreciate the same.

 
As somebody in their early 20's that first defeat was one of the toughest things I've ever witnessed in my life.


 

Board footera