Offline

If anyone has two spares going (both adult tickets),give me a shout please.
Only found out tonight I can attend.
Offline
I'd buy a couple and meet you but I'm not in Dundee until 5pm Wednesday to get picked up for the game.
Also: apparently not even a undred tickets sold. Surely shite?
Offline

Waffelz wrote:
I'd buy a couple and meet you but I'm not in Dundee until 5pm Wednesday to get picked up for the game.
Also: apparently not even a undred tickets sold. Surely shite?
yeah will be shite as i picked up 50 for our bus on friday afternoon and the women said they had been steady sales all friday for them.
also know of another 5 busses going
Offline
Thank fuck for that. Really looking forward to it now.
Offline

Waffelz wrote:
Thank fuck for that. Really looking forward to it now.
hoping atleast 1500
Offline
Hopefully near the Celtic fans for when we score the winner.
Offline

arabplumber says on mad that just over 600 sold upto this afternoon.
Offline

BUMP
Still no had any joy ![]()
Offline

I'll get you two tickets when i go to the shop tomorrow, still trying to sort out our travel plan first. Shall let you know ASAP
Offline

St Obswell wrote:
I'll get you two tickets when i go to the shop tomorrow, still trying to sort out our travel plan first. Shall let you know ASAP
Stobswell... monfieth arabs have seats also try arctic arabs
Offline

St Obswell wrote:
I'll get you two tickets when i go to the shop tomorrow, still trying to sort out our travel plan first. Shall let you know ASAP
Mate that would be superb ![]()
Offline

Just got travel sorted, thanks D, Tek I'll buy your tickets and meet you in Glasgow
Offline

St Obswell wrote:
Just got travel sorted, thanks D, Tek I'll buy your tickets and meet you in Glasgow
Brilliant mate you're a ![]()
Will DM you my mobby number right now buddy.
Offline
Got your DM TEK and glad you're sorted. As I am just out of the wrapper on here, I'm limited as re sending DM's so responding on here!!!
Offline

St Obswell wrote:
Just got travel sorted, thanks D, Tek I'll buy your tickets and meet you in Glasgow
what bus yi on mate
Offline

bowers wrote:
St Obswell wrote:
Just got travel sorted, thanks D, Tek I'll buy your tickets and meet you in Glasgow
what bus yi on mate
Going by car Bowers, I'm navigating the brute is in the boot ![]()
Last edited by St Obswell (17/3/2015 5:32 pm)
Offline
fuck it...going now....come on to fuck
Offline

stobievulture wrote:
fuck it...going now....come on to fuck
good choice
lets do it tommorrow
Offline

just over 900 gone now
appears to be alot to still get them.