Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/2/2015 11:27 pm  #1

Do the SFA have it in for us?

Gunning cited for wee poofy flick out even though he never connected with the Celtic player (who wasn't cited for putting his studs down Gunning)

Making up lies about Nads strangling Clancy up in Inverness

Making us play a Scottish Cup Semi at 'neutral' Ibrox v Rangers

Citing Paul Paton for 'spitting',chucking out our appeal and then banning Paul Paton for 3 games even though his alleged 'victim' saying no such act took place.

Citing Ciftci today even though 2 Inverness players and Fraser Wright on Saturday committed fouls/assaults that were just as bad and went unpunished

Could even go back years tbh to their absolute shameful silence and failure to fight our corner when we were cheated in Rome in the clubs biggest ever match.

Or their failure to act or take any punishment against referees like Les Mottram for his abject incompetence or Mike McCurry for his unbelievable officiating v us at Ibrox in 2008 in the most blatant act of cheating i've ever witnessed in 30 years of watching football.

Other wee incidents like the Danny Swanson 'slide rule' red card that was implemented that season....but only ever carried out...eh against us.

Or Jackie getting cited last season for his ruck with Tommy Wright...but Tommy Wright going unpunished...then Jackie's punishment meant to be coming up just before Semi Final etc.

Can't think of another team that have as regulary been punished for a variety of nothing incidents as us.And can't think of even 1 incident when the SFA have fought our corner or an appeal or decision has went our way.

I think we have far more reason to be paranoid than the Celtic fans tbh.

Do the SFA have it in for us?

26/2/2015 11:43 pm  #2

Re: Do the SFA have it in for us?

I wholeheartedly concur Sir, corrupt bastards the lot of them
I cant believe we haven't taken it further in a lot of those cases.

We don't give a damn what the others say
We'll cheer on United all the way
For we are the Terrors of Tannadice

27/2/2015 12:18 am  #3

Ffs, tek.

27/2/2015 12:23 am  #4

I don't buy it tbh

The refs are shite. The SFA are cunts. 

Don't think we get 'special' treatment though. 

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

27/2/2015 1:23 am  #5

Waffelz wrote:

Ffs, tek.

Ffs what?

I'm creating a discussion point.If you don't agree fair enough.

27/2/2015 1:26 am  #6

Seib got punished for the 6 second rule that saw Hibs score straight from the free kick if i remember. Like the Scots suffered the poll tax first i think as a people and a club we do get the wrong end of the stick more often than not

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

27/2/2015 7:22 am  #7

I hope it's not just us, I think other clubs fans outside of the ugly sisters could draw up a similar list.

27/2/2015 7:56 am  #8

Yeah most others prob feel same as us.

Fuck the GFA

27/2/2015 5:18 pm  #9

Oh dear. #tinhat

Ciftci was bang out of order and his ban is totally deserved, I love the guy but that was so fucking stupid, there's showing passion and being a knob, Ciftci falls under the later here.

I'll say it again, refs are not bias, they are awful at their job. And the SFA are just completely inept.

Last edited by 1/1/2015 (27/2/2015 5:22 pm)

28/2/2015 10:33 am  #10

St Obswell wrote:

Seib got punished for the 6 second rule that saw Hibs score straight from the free kick if i remember. Like the Scots suffered the poll tax first i think as a people and a club we do get the wrong end of the stick more often than not

I remember the free kick, big Sieb was never quite the same after that. Don't think we get anything different from non old firm clubs to be honest, the game up here panders to the old firm so much that it's bound to influence some weak minded people in high positions.

I don't think the refs are biased, and the people in charge bury their heads in the sand when it suits them especially when dealing with old firm matters, it just boils down to that they are all just shite at their job.

Board footera