Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/2/2015 5:04 pm  #1

Well there's a surprise

SFA Compliance Officer cunt has issued Nads with a notice of complaint.Offering him a two game ban.

Just in time for the QF.

Hammer blow to our chances

26/2/2015 5:09 pm  #2

Re: Well there's a surprise

What is the incident and match concerned TEK?

26/2/2015 5:21 pm  #3

Tuesday night against Caley,Bill.

Saying he elbowed that prick Warren before he retaliated with the nut.

That's twice that cunt Warren has made Nadir take the bait if you include last years LCQF.

Totally pissed aff.

Real season of highs and lows this.

Felt very optimistic again after Tuesday's display and looking forward to the QF...then BOOM .....bubble burst again.

Pure pish.

26/2/2015 5:32 pm  #4

But that was dealt with by the Ref TEK. Warren was Yellow carded (2 yellows = red for him), and so was Shifty.

It puckin smells. (like green and white sh1te if you ask me).

26/2/2015 5:33 pm  #5

TEK wrote:

Tuesday night against Caley,Bill.

Saying he elbowed that prick Warren before he retaliated with the nut.

And no TV evidence to back the allegation?

26/2/2015 5:34 pm  #6

Time to stand up to these bastards. Tell the SFA to shove it!

26/2/2015 5:57 pm  #7

No real this, I canny believe that all the other clubs apart from the ugly sisters are taking this shit, also why does no one come out and say you  two are the only bigots and start piling on pressure to get them to sort it out or get them to fuck, and while your at it take doomcaster and raygun  wi' yis as Scottish football will do just fine without you corrupt Basterds!

Deep breath----- Rant over

We don't give a damn what the others say
We'll cheer on United all the way
For we are the Terrors of Tannadice

26/2/2015 6:15 pm  #8

Tell you something....this goes ahead i gee this shit up likes...I'm fucking seek oh this pish

26/2/2015 6:53 pm  #9

Billy_Hainey wrote:

But that was dealt with by the Ref TEK. Warren was Yellow carded (2 yellows = red for him), and so was Shifty.

Warren got a straight red. Gonna hazard a guess Ciftci wasnt booked for an elbow, hence they're able to charge him.  I missed the whole incident at the time, so no idea if its warranted or not.

26/2/2015 6:55 pm  #10

Billy_Hainey wrote:

I was of this understanding also. If the player has been cautioned on the incident during the match, then no further action can then be taken?

Either way, its a pile of shit. When are they going to issue ICT players with a notice of complaint?

26/2/2015 7:05 pm  #11

Leedsy wrote:

And no TV evidence to back the allegation? 

Unfortunately there is Leedsy.

And unfortunately looks like he does go in with his elbow (5:10 in)

Although i missed the incident at the game i remember saying to Ekarab in the motor home 'do you not think Ciftci looked sheepish as fuck after the incident?'

If he was assaulted unprovoked he would have been going ballistic,he wasn't he had his hands raised up as if to appeal for calm.

26/2/2015 7:11 pm  #12

@EuroBob

That is my main gripe (or one of several gripes).Why wasn't Raven and Watkins also cited (Raven for wiping out Dixon and Watkins for stamping on wee Connolly)?Where was Fraser Wright's citation after kicking our player on Saturday?

You also have to laugh at the SFA's swiftness on this matter.They know fine well if they don't raise the issue within 2 days of the game they can take no further action.

The Mike Ashley investigation into dual interests has been postponed for weeks whilst he continues to stick two fingers upto the SFA and loans Rangers 5 EPL standard players,a massive advantage to their chances of being promoted.

The Ciftci/Clancy appeal from last season got dragged on for weeks.But of course this one won't,not with us playing Celtic in 3 huge games in the coming fortnight.

They also of course banned Paton for fuck all,whilst everyweek i see Lee McCulloch+Scott Brown get away with whatever they fuck they want to do on a football pitch.

EVERY little indescretion from a Dundee Utd player (or fan) is pulled up.And i mean everything.

Fed up.

26/2/2015 7:31 pm  #13

Aye TEK. And what about that IRA sympathizer Stokes when he raised both hands against Shifty at Tannadice, after he fouled Scott Baloon.

26/2/2015 7:33 pm  #14

Totally agree TEK, but I'm well beyond fed up.

26/2/2015 8:44 pm  #15

More annoyed at Ciftci than the SFA tbh.

Does look like he leads with elbow and barges him in back. Not a really terrible crime but stupidity from Nadir

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

26/2/2015 8:48 pm  #16

Agree with tek to the point that we seem to get hit harder than most from compliance officer.  Lot of other incidents seem to be let go.

Ciftci tho is a fucken tube at times. Really wish he would learn not to get involved like that.

26/2/2015 9:23 pm  #17

Joke of an organisation, you just knew they'd be gunning for us, don't be surprised if we get another sent aff on Saturday!

26/2/2015 9:34 pm  #18

The Shed wrote:

Agree with tek to the point that we seem to get hit harder than most from compliance officer. Lot of other incidents seem to be let go.

Ciftci tho is a fucken tube at times. Really wish he would learn not to get involved like that.

Agree with all that, but if Nads had a better temperament he'd be playing for Arsenal now.

So, I'll take the rough with the smooth.

As an aside, some think this has got worse since oldco but, for me, it was there with Sieb. Could be wrong, or victim of urban myth, but I seem to recall there were only two keepers penalised for the six second rule and our's was half of them.

Then we suffered McCurrygate etc, so it seems to be ingrained and institutionalised?

26/2/2015 9:44 pm  #19

arabugsy wrote:

The Shed wrote:

Agree with tek to the point that we seem to get hit harder than most from compliance officer. Lot of other incidents seem to be let go.

Agree with all that, but if Nads had a better temperament he'd be playing for Arsenal now.

So, I'll take the rough with the smooth.

As an aside, some think this has got worse since oldco but, for me, it was there with Sieb. Could be wrong, or victim of urban myth, but I seem to recall there were only two keepers penalised for the six second rule and our's was half of them.

Then we suffered McCurrygate etc, so it seems to be ingrained and institutionalised?

Not sure he'd make Arsenal, but I know what u mean. Frustrating player at times.

Totally agree with the other point also, ever since wee Jim and his 3 year touchline bans we seem to have suffered more than most.  The clubs have to get this compliance officer carry on changed in the summer, they have to force change.

27/2/2015 1:41 am  #20

Not sure kickboxing lessons are ideal for Nadir tbh 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

27/2/2015 7:18 am  #21

Honestly, shit like this makes me want to give up on Scottish football, corrupt to the fucking core.

From the same cunts who think it's appropriate to give a three game ban for betting on your own team to lose in muliple games you were playing in.

Corrupt.  Until those two cheeks die or fuck off the game up here is pointless.

Board footera