Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

07/2/2015 12:04 pm  #26

Re: good bit of buisness

stobievulture wrote:

keep thinking about this....was gutted they left cause , nothing to do with the cash we got but the chance to win a cup...

BOTH..PLUS Nadir...PLUS Gauldy and Robo ..ALL FIVE started a cup final against St Johnstone...not Celtic..St Johnstone...and were fucking stinking

could 2 of the 5 of them really made the step up fae LOSING against St Johnstone to BEATING celtic?

sold them, move on, bank another 1.5 millon and bring in 3 internationalists and another young talent

bad move?....na

We've lost finals to Celtic before with far better teams. Maybe this year is our year.

I still think we've got more for Armstrong than he's worth. What was it £1.8 million? 

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

07/2/2015 8:44 pm  #27

Personally think after watching celtic today that armstrong will improve them big time and forest is a poor mans gms unfortunatlty

08/2/2015 11:19 am  #28

huntedbyafreak wrote:

stobievulture wrote:

keep thinking about this....was gutted they left cause , nothing to do with the cash we got but the chance to win a cup...

BOTH..PLUS Nadir...PLUS Gauldy and Robo ..ALL FIVE started a cup final against St Johnstone...not Celtic..St Johnstone...and were fucking stinking

could 2 of the 5 of them really made the step up fae LOSING against St Johnstone to BEATING celtic?

sold them, move on, bank another 1.5 millon and bring in 3 internationalists and another young talent

bad move?....na

We've lost finals to Celtic before with far better teams. Maybe this year is our year.

I still think we've got more for Armstrong than he's worth. What was it £1.8 million? 

Was close to £1.8 i think. Wish we knew exactly what the add ons are and what they are worth and maybe, just maybe it would soothe the pain of those worst affected by this Transfer. Anybody any info on this? I can only guess it's dependent on full Scotland Cap/s, Champions League appearances etc but how much for 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

08/2/2015 11:55 am  #29

Think the sell on is 10%

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

Board footera