Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

01/2/2015 12:45 pm  #1

BBC highlights

Absolutely pathetic. Glad I don't have to pay for a license!

Was surprised GMS was awarded Man of the Match. He didn't show that well in the highlights.  BBC? Hack-thputt.....

01/2/2015 1:01 pm  #2

Re: BBC highlights

GMS played well, Callum Morris man of the match for me tho.

01/2/2015 1:07 pm  #3

Morris or Paton motm for me.

GMS played well though.

Agree that "highlights" were shite.

01/2/2015 1:36 pm  #4

Armstrong MOTM for me

01/2/2015 1:45 pm  #5

Morris Motm by a mile for me.

Also thought Fojut,Butcher and Armstrong (2nd half inparticular) were very good.

Nadir never got much change out of the big lad Donervon who i thought looks a real find for Aberdeen.But his workrate and attitude was spot-on yesterday.

GMS was ok,but a bit puzzled at his Motm award.

01/2/2015 2:17 pm  #6

Tek.. same mate think gms totally fell out the game

01/2/2015 3:29 pm  #7

Funny hearing different opinions on the same game, I thought their new centre half was a liability, fluke goal aside I would love to play against him every week, I thought he was shite.

Only thought Reynolds and Logan were good for them tbh.

I thiught Paton was superb yesterday, the amount of times he covered for Fojut, Dillon and McGowan, as well as playing his own game was brilliant.

01/2/2015 4:16 pm  #8

Andy wrote:

Funny hearing different opinions on the same game, I thought their new centre half was a liability, fluke goal aside I would love to play against him every week, I thought he was shite.

I thiught Paton was superb yesterday, the amount of times he covered for Fojut, Dillon and McGowan, as well as playing his own game was brilliant.

Wilson and Miller both said Daniels was "superb from start to finish" they the very next clip that was shown was him failing to pick up Morris' goal.

Smert  punditry.

01/2/2015 4:18 pm  #9

Morris MOTM for me.

Big mad solid geordie, made a few outstanding blocks.

01/2/2015 4:50 pm  #10

Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Andy wrote:

Wilson and Miller both said Daniels was "superb from start to finish" they the very next clip that was shown was him failing to pick up Morris' goal.

Smert  punditry.

Also turned his back and ducked on Armstrong's shot that deflected off him and on to the bar.

01/2/2015 5:20 pm  #11

Yeah good few difference opinions on the motm.

Board footera