Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/8/2014 4:20 pm  #1

Over it!

Right, it's taken me 3 days climbing wind turbines but the result at the weekend is now out of my system. I am now ready and looking forward to taking my seat on saturd, ET lower and cheering on the troops. I sincerely hope they are hurting and we get a response and performance to be proud of.

20/8/2014 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Over it!

Me tae N.

End of the day we lose to them 9 times ootay 10.

Main dissapointments fae Saturday are the defending looking so shaky and the goal difference taking a raping.

But we can rectify that on Saturday.Would bite your hand off for a 1-0 just now mind.

Will be looking for a BIG response on Saturday fae everyone.

21/8/2014 12:30 pm  #3

The pain of last week is indeed fading and canny wait to get to Tanny on Saturday too for hopefully a good performance and another 3pts!

27/1/2015 12:57 am  #4

EKarab wrote:

Right, it's taken me 3 days climbing wind turbines but the result at the weekend is now out of my system. I am now ready and looking forward to taking my seat on saturd, ET lower and cheering on the troops. I sincerely hope they are hurting and we get a response and performance to be proud of.

Hope you didn't fall of one EK and are indeed bringing your positivity to Hampden on Saturday 

Hear their shout, hear their roar
They've probably had a barrel of ale and much, much more
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

Board footera