Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/1/2015 10:54 pm  #1


ssb

Drop 2 points well done you chuchter cunts

 

23/1/2015 11:01 pm  #2


Re: ssb

3 points a must tomorrow. 

They were never going to maintain that run


Yeah yeah Industrial Estate
 

23/1/2015 11:04 pm  #3


Re: ssb

Check the LEGEND oot lol just noticed 

     •Thread Starter
 

23/1/2015 11:18 pm  #4


Re: ssb

Ken

Here Tek is there anyway we can put oor own wee message under oor username? 

Can I be prize cunt instead of Tekel Towers LEGEND?


Yeah yeah Industrial Estate
 

23/1/2015 11:21 pm  #5


Re: ssb

Hahaha ill be.. fuk that ive just deleted it a certain vulture would have fun with that one unfortunatly lol

Last edited by seggyboy73 (23/1/2015 11:23 pm)

     •Thread Starter
 

24/1/2015 1:28 am  #6


Re: ssb

huntedbyafreak wrote:

Ken

Here Tek is there anyway we can put oor own wee message under oor username? 

Can I be prize cunt instead of Tekel Towers LEGEND?

Great to see those sheep cunts go In to freefall.

ps I'd like to be The Kaiser In my message.

 

Board footera