Offline

Falkirk vs Utd
Bonus week, remember.
Offline

2-0 Falkirk
Calvin Miller
Offline

0-1 Utd Zak
Offline
0-1 United
Esselink
Offline

2-0 Falkirk
MacIver
Offline

1-1. Rhymes with Simon Murray is a mink.
Offline

3-0 United.
Sapsford
Offline

Falkirk 1 dundee united 1
Arfield
BAIRNS 1 TERRORS 1
Brian Graham
Offline

3-1 Falkirk
Graham
We're as negative as the bookies here.
How come you can get near 3/1 for a team who finished 4th against a team newly promoted?
I realise we are away but nevertheless....
Europe & plastic combined maybe but not sure the bookies go that deep.
I've a fiver on us at 14/5 even tho I've put 1-1 with TEK.
Offline

United Arab Emarite wrote:
We're as negative as the bookies here.
How come you can get near 3/1 for a team who finished 4th against a team newly promoted?
I realise we are away but nevertheless....
Europe & plastic combined maybe but not sure the bookies go that deep.
I've a fiver on us at 14/5 even tho I've put 1-1 with TEK.
I'm one of the negative Normans and really hope I'm wrong. McGlynn has a pretty settled team scoring goals for fun. We on the other hand........
Premiership bounce, plastic pitch, on the TV, ah well you never know. Maybe we can shock the bookies.
Offline
1-1
Calvin Miller
Offline

Falkirk 1 - 1 Dundee United - Sapsford
Offline

2-0 falkirk
Graham
Offline

Jims Beard wrote:
2-0 falkirk
Graham
In the voice of Don Logan,
No. No. No. No. No, no, no. No!
Offline

Falkirk 0 - 1 United Stirton
Offline

Falkirk 1 v 2 United
Sapsford
Offline
2 - 0 Falkirk
Scott Arfield
Offline

redford_must_score wrote:
Jims Beard wrote:
2-0 falkirk
Graham
In the voice of Don Logan,
No. No. No. No. No, no, no. No!
Sorry i hate myself for that
Offline

Jims Beard wrote:
redford_must_score wrote:
Jims Beard wrote:
2-0 falkirk
Graham
In the voice of Don Logan,
No. No. No. No. No, no, no. No!
Sorry i hate myself for that
😁 it's the sort of nightmare that can happen unfortunately.
Offline

Falkirk 2-0
Brian Graham 1st scorer
Offline

0-0
Offline

1-1
KERESZTES