Offline

Rangers vs DUFC
Offline

In the words of Clubber Lang: Pain.
5-0 Hun.
Offline

0 0
Offline

2-0 THE rangers
Offline

4-0
Offline

Rangers 3 dundee united 1
Offline

3-0 United
Offline

2 nil them
Offline

1-1.
(begging)
Offline

David_Blunkett wrote:
3-0 United
If this score prediction is correct i'm going to award you 20 points, Mr Blunkett.
I'm not joking.
Offline

3-0 Rangers
Offline

Not in the league so apologies for posting here but I'm predicting 6-0
Offline

redford_must_score wrote:
Not in the league so apologies for posting here but I'm predicting 6-0
No apologies necessary RMS.
Everyone is free to predict whether they're in the league or not. A few still do.
Offline
2-1 United.
Middleton to score a chip from 25 yards.
Dalby to miss a penalty then score the follow up off the keeper.![]()
SEVCO 2 TERRORISED 1
Offline

3-0 Newco
Offline

Heart says 2-0 us. Head says 2-0 them.
Offline

Morphman wrote:
2-1 United.
Middleton to score a chip from 25 yards.
Dalby to miss a penalty then score the follow up off the keeper.
Ah, the final day at Dens 1983. What a day.
Offline

Rangers 2 Utd 1
Offline
3 - 0 rangers
Offline

TRFC 4-1 DUFC
Offline

Tek wrote:
redford_must_score wrote:
Not in the league so apologies for posting here but I'm predicting 6-0
No apologies necessary RMS.
Everyone is free to predict whether they're in the league or not. A few still do.
Cheers, never realised that. Will join the league next year and give it a good tilt at a European place 😎