Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

05/2/2024 10:43 pm  #276

Re: January window, what do we need?

06/2/2024 1:11 pm  #277

We will get 500,000 from behich transfer to al nassr, as lugi capano inserted a 50% sell on clause in to the deal that was done in the summer.

06/2/2024 2:50 pm  #278

SuperMario wrote:

We will get 500,000 from behich transfer to al nassr, as lugi capano inserted a 50% sell on clause in to the deal that was done in the summer.

He only went on loan to Ronaldo’s team so how does that work?

06/2/2024 2:55 pm  #279

KdyArab wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

They paid a $1 million loan fee.

06/2/2024 5:49 pm  #280

$2m AUS, we get $1m.

Which is around £500k.

So, if Al-Nassr want to buy him outright (has a contract at Melbourne until June 2025), I assume we get half of that too?

06/2/2024 6:10 pm  #281

RogerTheAlien wrote:

KdyArab wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

They paid a $1 million loan fee.

Ah I see. Fair play to Utd for getting that included.

06/2/2024 9:44 pm  #282

SuperMario wrote:

That's actually a brilliant bit of business. Fuck me.

Nae excuses now with the Summer budget. None at all.

06/2/2024 9:47 pm  #283

Tek wrote:

SuperMario wrote:

That's actually a brilliant bit of business. Fuck me.

Nae excuses now with the Summer budget. None at all.

Ogren will be actively trying to sell us the minute we’re confirmed as champions. That money is neither here nor there as far as this summer is concerned.

06/2/2024 10:09 pm  #284

JerryDungle wrote:

Ogren will be actively trying to sell us the minute we’re confirmed as champions. That money is neither here nor there as far as this summer is concerned.

I've heard this for over a year now JD. Digital Goldfish boys are buying, other Yanks are buying, etc etc. 

Will believe it when it happens.

07/2/2024 2:50 am  #285

If and when Behich money comes through. 
IF and when we go up.
If and when Kai goes.
Factor in cost of getting rid of dross vs purchase of genuine talent.
Financial position looks rosier for Mr. O

07/2/2024 9:29 am  #286

MockChop wrote:

$2m AUS, we get $1m.

Which is around £500k.

So, if Al-Nassr want to buy him outright (has a contract at Melbourne until June 2025), I assume we get half of that too?

Yes.

I listen to the hard truth podcast, Peterborough United owner its very good wish we had a owner like him, I never realised this happened,

So we have 50% with behich, if Melbourne city add a sell on clause of say 25% to al nassr, if al nassr sell him, Melbourne city will get 25% of the fee and what ever they get we get 50% of.

So potentially in future we will still make money on Andy Robertson & Harry souttar etc if they have had sell on clauses have been added with hull and Stoke respectively

07/2/2024 9:39 am  #287

Sadly, if the attempts to bring in the right kind of player for a particular position to suit the way the manager wants to play, or a player with the right attitude, isn't successful, the value of the player budget won't matter one little bit.

Oooooohhhh yeeeeeaaaaaah!!

07/2/2024 10:36 am  #288

Tek wrote:

JerryDungle wrote:

I've heard this for over a year now JD. Digital Goldfish boys are buying, other Yanks are buying, etc etc. 

Will believe it when it happens.

No really a case of whether folks are wanting to buy, Ogren will absolutely have us on the market as soon as we’re confirmed as a Premiership team. He wants us off his hands asap, and we’re worth more to him as a Premiership club than a championship one.

Whether someone bites is another matter altogether, but that money ain’t gonna make the slightest bit of difference to next season’s budget.

21/2/2024 7:04 pm  #289

Freeman away to League of Ireland, not sure if that means we will be singing a right back on loan?  Leaves us short of Grimshaw is unavailable

21/2/2024 7:10 pm  #290

Snacks94 wrote:

Freeman away to League of Ireland, not sure if that means we will be singing a right back on loan? Leaves us short of Grimshaw is unavailable

thomson can play RB

21/2/2024 7:18 pm  #291

Hopefully sign a decent rb on loan and get grimshaw to the bench.

21/2/2024 7:21 pm  #292

RogerTheAlien wrote:

Hopefully sign a decent rb on loan and get grimshaw to the bench.

might not, thomson has been in the squad, im assuming part of that reason is he is the backup RB

22/2/2024 11:29 am  #293

I think the loan market is available for us up to the 29th February,  do you think we could see another addition and if so what position?

For me the obvious one would be a right back but would love someone that could stick some of these chances away ( no chance though).

Glass and the BFDU have surely entered their final week at Tannadice.

22/2/2024 6:33 pm  #294

Would love a winger or midfielder in but 0% chance that happens so hopefully a right back in.

Hopefully like CCX2 says we will see the back of Glass, Birightti and maybe a youngster.

22/2/2024 7:28 pm  #295

Goodwin in the paper suggesting we might not be done and he's looking at a forward player.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

22/2/2024 8:25 pm  #296

David_Blunkett wrote:

Goodwin in the paper suggesting we might not be done and he's looking at a forward player.

can see a winger coming in

22/2/2024 9:02 pm  #297

Wonder if it could be Ryan Duncan from Aberdeen 🤔

They’ve just signed hoilett left winger

22/2/2024 9:03 pm  #298

dufc2019 wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

Not good enough, you are slacking with you info.

I expected his name and what he eats for dinner😉

22/2/2024 9:12 pm  #299

CCX2 2010 wrote:

dufc2019 wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

Not good enough, you are slacking with you info.

I expected his name and what he eats for dinner😉

22/2/2024 10:54 pm  #300

apparently talking to a winger.

Board footera