Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

13/1/2024 5:19 pm  #26

Re: ICT vs UTD - Friday 12th January - 7.45PM

Hen Broon wrote:

RogerTheAlien wrote:

We now have Gallagher, Sibbald, Doch, Archie, Wotherspoon and Moult coming back to that squad. 6 strong players that massively improve our squad.

Our bench will look considerably stronger too wirh Greive, Tillson and Kai dropping down.

Would bench Middleton before Kai.

So would i but he’s undroppable under Jim.

13/1/2024 5:45 pm  #27

Well thank phuck for that. Hallelujah.

I have to say, fir the 1st half, we didna look like a League winning side. However the 2nd half was better, and the last quarter we turned it up. Thought it was gonna be 0-0 result result last night efter the 1st half. The game was very scrappy. It was an ugly win, but thems the ones we need.

As fowk have sayed many times, Tilson is often criticised, but he was in the right place at ghe right time. Otherwise it was ...........

MOTM fir me Fothery.

13/1/2024 6:00 pm  #28

In an ironic twist of fate (in our favour I might add), Sean Welsh, who left Icy Tea this week, scores the winner for Queens Park against Raith keeping them below us on GD.

13/1/2024 7:32 pm  #29

Hopefully we ram it right up them 6 fingered Fifers next time we play them.

Carried on as if they won the world cup after the home game last month.

13/1/2024 7:54 pm  #30

Watched the game on BBC.

A truly horrific watch for the large part but we are super short in quality.....but we (just) got the job done.

Inverness were set up in a very inverness way. Big lumps at the back who were able to limit all the high balls we pumped up to them....I thought watt put in his best efforts but it was going to be tough. In the grieve incident in the first few minutes, you really hoped he would have looked up earlier...and could have played in Middleton. It frustrates me that we often lack movement when in possession of the ball which limits our attacking play. Also felt that we often play the ball slightly behind a player who is running rather than in front and allowing them to take it in their stride.

To me, there was no chance grimshaw could move his hands - he was a foot away from the striker who should have headed it

Most importantly, 3 points with a bunch of injuries and we move on to the next game

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

13/1/2024 8:35 pm  #31

Thank you Queen’s Park. Time to shove it up them cunts next month.

13/1/2024 9:59 pm  #32

RogerTheAlien wrote:

We now have Gallagher, Sibbald, Doch, Archie, Wotherspoon and Moult coming back to that squad. 6 strong players that massively improve our squad.

Our bench will look considerably stronger too wirh Greive, Tillson and Kai dropping down.

Kai won't drop.

Doch as someone says is a bit of a sick note.
Suspect Gallacher will be another month yet.
Totally agree though - good problems to have re squad depth.

Last edited by Shakey Isles Arab (13/1/2024 10:07 pm)

Board footera