Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2023 10:39 am  #1

Mental Health

Most of you will probably have seen the Norwich City mental health support video.  If not search it up - I'm rubbish at being able to put those sorts of things on here, sorry.  It's a great video.

Just wanted to say to that whilst we are all argumentative bastards at times (me definitely included) we do need to look out for each other.  Our city isn't blessed with a great record on male suicide and we do need to do more.  

A board like this is a bit of an odd one.  I've little idea if I was sitting next to one of you in Kirkcaldy at the weekend we are all to an extent faceless wonders linked only by a love of United and thinking the chat on this site is better than others (not always).  

No great ideas as to how we look out for each other, but I for one do give a shit about your mental health as I need you to be around to 'argue' with me (about nothing).  It helps my mental health!

11/10/2023 2:34 pm  #2

Re: Mental Health

Well I was sitting next to a greeting face git who kept abusing Watt & Middleton  , that should help your mental health

11/10/2023 4:20 pm  #3

Stillliving wrote:

Well I was sitting next to a greeting face git who kept abusing Watt & Middleton , that should help your mental health

LOL  to be fair the boy next to me was giving Grimshaw pelters so it wasn't you, he's too old.  Laughing apart, suspect a few boys get things out of their system at the expense of the poor put upon football players...just as long as someone is watching out for them.

11/10/2023 5:14 pm  #4

Here's a wee link to the video.

Last edited by Tek (11/10/2023 7:23 pm)

12/10/2023 5:59 pm  #5

Not sure why this is in Lesser Teams - did I open it there?  If not why was it moved to somewhere that people won't see it?  Can it be moved back?

13/10/2023 8:45 pm  #6

Finn Seemann wrote:

Not sure why this is in Lesser Teams - did I open it there?  If not why was it moved to somewhere that people won't see it?  Can it be moved back?

I moved it to the wrong section. Meant to put it in General Discussion.

Board footera