Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/8/2023 9:59 pm  #1

Dundee Council Restricting Parking on Matchdays

Ehm lucky enough to bide close enough to Tannadice to be able to march up the road to the gehms, but this might effect some fowk.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/7950/FOOTBALL-EVENT-PARKING.html

09/8/2023 9:55 am  #2

Re: Dundee Council Restricting Parking on Matchdays

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Ehm lucky enough to bide close enough to Tannadice to be able to march up the road to the gehms, but this might effect some fowk.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/7950/FOOTBALL-EVENT-PARKING.html

This’ll just stop more folks from going to matches.

09/8/2023 6:42 pm  #3

Mibbee kdyteejay. On the ither hand, fowk will just park that wee butty further awa, effectively just moving the problem elsewhere.

Also, correct me if wrong, but it would no also mean ye canna go to the Club Shop on match days ? Would that no affect fowk pickin up tickets for the gehm ?

09/8/2023 11:14 pm  #4

They ever going to re-open the car park opposite The Snug?  Used to be an ideal bit to park for free with plenty of spaces

10/8/2023 10:50 am  #5

I've no doubt that Dundee City Council being involved in decision making can only be beneficial to everyone involved. 

10/8/2023 5:02 pm  #6

Pain in the arse stuff. But blue badge is handy for this.

KTF

16/9/2023 10:43 pm  #7

Excuse meh ignorance aboot this, but has it actually been introduced yet?

There was a good few supporters parked in Sandeman St, including Morton fans, gettin inta thir cars efter the gehm, and drehvin awa. Eh never even thought aboot it till a couple oe boys next to me pointed it oot. Not a ticket in sight.

16/9/2023 11:34 pm  #8

Billy_Hainey wrote:

Excuse meh ignorance aboot this, but has it actually been introduced yet?

There was a good few supporters parked in Sandeman St, including Morton fans, gettin inta thir cars efter the gehm, and drehvin awa. Eh never even thought aboot it till a couple oe boys next to me pointed it oot. Not a ticket in sight.

After the Dunfermline game, DCC had enough funds for the next 10 Christmas nights oot apparently.

KTF

Board footera