Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

27/3/2021 9:00 am  #1

New medication

Hi everyone,
Returning poster here, formerly Leedsy. Left this forum when my illness (vascular dementia) was getting out of hand and I had little control of my actions. However new medication seems to be doing the trick and I feel more like my former self. Much calmer and steer clear of controversy. If in my past incarnation I offended anyone please forgive me and allow me to try to become a better member of the forum....

27/3/2021 4:58 pm  #2

Re: New medication

Glad you are feeling better Ian.👍

29/3/2021 3:05 pm  #3

Tek wrote:

Glad you are feeling better Ian.👍

Thank you, Tek.....

29/3/2021 11:33 pm  #4

Good to see you back Leedsy 

01/4/2021 12:08 pm  #5

orcajun wrote:

Hi everyone,
Returning poster here, formerly Leedsy. Left this forum when my illness (vascular dementia) was getting out of hand and I had little control of my actions. However new medication seems to be doing the trick and I feel more like my former self. Much calmer and steer clear of controversy. If in my past incarnation I offended anyone please forgive me and allow me to try to become a better member of the forum....

A very humble introduction Orca.
May your health continue to improve at a pace.
Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Tek.
Well not your thoughts on Tek specifically, on Tekel Towers I mean!
With very best wishes.

01/4/2021 6:20 pm  #6

Ah Leedsy.

Good to hear yer dae'in Ok.

Last edited by Billy_Hainey (09/4/2021 8:30 am)

10/4/2021 3:04 pm  #7

Thanks for your response, lads!  

20/4/2021 9:05 am  #8

I remember reading your posts over the whole platform, always honest and pretty much always straight to the point - especially on a Friday and Saturday night! 👍

Smedum mentioned the word humble, and it's a great word for fans who embraced forums with their views, opinions and banter.

Sadly, health is going to dictate our world, now more than ever. Glad yer upbeat and back tae yer best.

I still often open up the classic threads on aberdeenMAD when I need a laugh, and it was pretty much a free-for-all back then!

Good times, glad you are good. 😎

22/4/2021 1:28 am  #9

derrytescotrolley wrote:

I remember reading your posts over the whole platform, always honest and pretty much always straight to the point - especially on a Friday and Saturday night! 👍

Smedum mentioned the word humble, and it's a great word for fans who embraced forums with their views, opinions and banter.

Sadly, health is going to dictate our world, now more than ever. Glad yer upbeat and back tae yer best.

I still often open up the classic threads on aberdeenMAD when I need a laugh, and it was pretty much a free-for-all back then!

Good times, glad you are good. 😎

Thank you for your post, a nice start to my 84th birthday...

Board footera