Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

26/10/2020 11:15 pm  #1

The U.S. Presidential Election

On 3rd November.

Who will win in your opinion...Trump or Biden?

27/10/2020 2:54 pm  #2

Re: The U.S. Presidential Election

Read this morning that Biden has an 87% chance of winning. No idea how that's calculated.

Hope so, Trump is no politician and has devalued the position of POTUS, in my opinion.

27/10/2020 5:32 pm  #3

Yes, the figure I had in mind (from some source) was 80%

You have to remember that Trump would not be in power if the Democrats hadn't selected Hilary Clinton as their candidate for the last election. Most of the black voters didn't vote and many women  didn't vote due, to her appalling history of nepotism, not to mention her pork bellies futures "trading" in 1978.

This time round, Trump is already making excuses for his loss: "we can only lose if the vote is corrupt". He doesn't accept the postal vote is legitimate. He wanted to postpone the election vote.

The black vote will be huge this time. A lot of women who didn't vote (and a few who voted for Trump) will boost Biden.

I actually think Biden will win more comfortably than most polls predict.

Last edited by Macbonzo (27/10/2020 5:33 pm)

29/10/2020 7:29 am  #4

Biden will win and all hell will break loose on the city streets of the US with Trumps white supremacists refusing to accept it. 

Reckon it could be really nasty over there for the next year.

29/10/2020 9:59 am  #5

Trump to win again.

04/11/2020 4:29 pm  #6

So it looks like Biden might just edge it.  Cue court cases and mass civil disobedience (always fun when the nutters are 'locked and loaded' - a statement which by the way has to be the wrong way around...)
Trump is potentially going to be more dangerous as an ex-POTUS than when in the White House....and clearly a high percentage of Americans are either simply horribly greedy self centred people or stupid....

07/11/2020 8:25 pm  #7

Biden has won. Good riddance to that fat, racist, sexist, thick, lying, tango pussed cunt.

Can't wait for him getting dragged out kicking and screaming from the White House in January.

Last edited by lifesanocean (07/11/2020 8:25 pm)

Too much commotion

07/11/2020 9:13 pm  #8

lifesanocean wrote:

Biden has won. Good riddance to that fat, racist, sexist, thick, lying, tango pussed cunt.

Can't wait for him getting dragged out kicking and screaming from the White House in January.

I'm getting an inkling that you didn't really like Trump. 

Did you see that crazy lady he's employed as a spiritual advisor for 18 years, Paula White, making an impassioned plea for a Donald victory this week? He originally hired her for 'private bible studies'. It's a weird world.

Board footera