Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

23/8/2018 1:14 am  #1

The Joe Rogan Podcasts

Anyone else watch these?

Recently got right into them.

Some interesting guests/topics of conversations.

Good one here with Louis Theroux

23/8/2018 5:30 pm  #2

Re: The Joe Rogan Podcasts

yep, try to listen while at work.  A few of these are REALLY good.  I get annoyed to fk when he's on there high as fk trying to have a long form intellectual conversation though.  Looking forward to when he gets bisping on there 

31/8/2018 1:15 am  #3

Been really researching the drug DMT of late after reading about Irvine Welsh's experiences that he writes about in 'Dead Mens Trousers'.

Rogan and a few of his guests go into detail about their experiences on it. Very interesting.

31/8/2018 1:18 am  #4

03/9/2018 8:18 am  #5

Big into the Joe Rogan podcasts aswell. Love how although he has a guest on from a specific field they don't focus solely on that. Conversations go off on interesting tangents.

Funny you mention your interest in DMT! After listening to the dorian Yates podcast last week I've been reading up on it aswell. Both him and Rogan claim that they have never met anyone who has not talked positively about their experience afterwards even if the trip brings up bad memories.

03/9/2018 9:16 am  #6

Dirk Diggler wrote:

Big into the Joe Rogan podcasts aswell. Love how although he has a guest on from a specific field they don't focus solely on that. Conversations go off on interesting tangents.

Funny you mention your interest in DMT! After listening to the dorian Yates podcast last week I've been reading up on it aswell. Both him and Rogan claim that they have never met anyone who has not talked positively about their experience afterwards even if the trip brings up bad memories.

The thing that fascinates me about it is the 'machine dwarves' that people talk about meeting whilst they're on it.

Irvine Welsh described them almost like wee guys like Yoda out of Star Wars or something.

But all being friendly and supportive and 'they're for you' during your trip/journey.

The subject fascinates me.

26/10/2018 1:19 am  #7

Good one tonight with a very honest Tyson Fury.

11/12/2018 12:25 pm  #8

Deontay Wilder.

10/3/2019 9:00 pm  #9

24/10/2019 2:15 am  #10

Edward Snowden the 'Whistleblower'.

24/10/2020 11:14 pm  #11

Kanye West one now up. Long one (just shy of 3 hours).

Board footera