Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/12/2014 1:25 am  #1

Aberdeen fans

Wrecked the Ambassador, caused bother In the snug and barrels, rioted In the town with the young team casuals.

Fucking mank mob cunts. Would love to turn them over at Hampden.

14/12/2014 8:01 am  #2

Re: Aberdeen fans

Happens to the ambassador near every time they play here.

14/12/2014 11:29 am  #3

OD'd on oil.

14/12/2014 12:51 pm  #4

bowers wrote:

Then the pub should remain closed on those occasions.  Either that or the polis start earning their pay!

14/12/2014 2:59 pm  #5

Leedsy wrote:

bowers wrote:

Then the pub should remain closed on those occasions.  Either that or the polis start earning their pay!

I hear that the Ambassador closed. It beats me why it opened in the first place knowing what was likely to happen.  Also heard the police soon sorted thngs out.  Did they make any arrests? Maybe they should stop Aberdeen buses from coming into Dundee?

14/12/2014 3:02 pm  #6

14/12/2014 3:10 pm  #7

You'd think that part of reporting the story would be to report who's fans actually caused the damage and the trouble. No mention at all

14/12/2014 4:15 pm  #8

The Shed wrote:

You'd think that part of reporting the story would be to report who's fans actually caused the damage and the trouble. No mention at all

Typical DC Thomson stuff tbh. 

Yeah yeah Industrial Estate

14/12/2014 4:49 pm  #9

I remember Scott's bar, pre-4Js, run by brothers Arthur and Angus, back in the 70s. When visiting fans with a reputation for trouble arrived Arthur stood outside with the door locked and admitted only locals. If he got abuse, as he often did, he just entered the pub and locked the door from inside.

14/12/2014 6:21 pm  #10

Jim in Frews still does that.

Too much commotion

14/12/2014 7:15 pm  #11

We have been drinking in the centenary for a few years now before all home games and its great the kids all play pool and we all get a few bevvies and a blether before the game...yesterday well what can i say fukin scumbags after all the hassle we left and walked down to the 4js the guy that owns it was on the front door and was very welcoming and he said only utd fans in the boozer allowed and right enough it was...thats the way it should be and the kids should be safe..we will all be back to the 4js from now on

14/12/2014 7:39 pm  #12

lifesanocean wrote:

Jim in Frews still does that.

jim has alway run a good shop,and willie before him,don't allow crap in

15/12/2014 2:53 pm  #13

Fucking hate their scum.

pre match gonna head to tickety boo's. Everyone's thoughts on there?

Board footera