Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/6/2024 3:36 pm  #226

Re: Summer transfer window 2024

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Macho Man wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

I hardly think we will be waiting that long,our season starts before the Euros finish. No chance we aren't doing anymore business before the middle of July.

Edit to add, if a deal is signed then why would we wait weeks to announce it? We won't be signing many players that will be involved anyway,certainly not involved in the latter stages.

I'm just guessing.  I think that is how it's been previously.  

Yeah,just can't see it tbh. Our season is absolutely priority and preseason starts soon,players need to be in and training. No way at all we can afford a month long hiatus

Hoping on some level there are some players we have signed but as there contract does not expire until end of June it can't be announced until then.

12/6/2024 4:21 pm  #227

I want as many of our 2024-25 squad present for the entirety of pre-season training as is humanly possible. None of this pish where we sign someone after all the hard work is done and they're playing fitness catch-up until December, with people saying "he'll be better with a proper pre-season in him".

12/6/2024 8:28 pm  #228

Rumour of Ryan Jack going around

12/6/2024 8:34 pm  #229

BMT wrote:

Fuck that. Best days well behind him, made of Ryvita and he's a cunt.

He's also a cunt.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

12/6/2024 8:57 pm  #230

David_Blunkett wrote:

BMT wrote:

He's also a cunt.

Sounds a right cunt 😉

12/6/2024 9:10 pm  #231

Arabdownsouth wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

BMT wrote:

He's also a cunt.

Sounds a right cunt 😉

a hun cunt at that

12/6/2024 11:22 pm  #232

BMT wrote:

Fuck that.

He's shite. Proper shite.

12/6/2024 11:34 pm  #233

Tek wrote:

BMT wrote:

Fuck that.

He's off to the Euros though,unlike Simon Murray.

13/6/2024 2:16 am  #234

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Tek wrote:

BMT wrote:

Fuck that.

So fuck.

13/6/2024 2:24 am  #235

Tek wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Tek wrote:

Fuck that.

So fuck.

Agreed. Sick of us signing has beens looking for one last payday. No doubt he’d be on huge wages (for us). 

It's not where you're from it's where you're at.

13/6/2024 5:23 am  #236

Tek wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

Tek wrote:

Fuck that.

So fuck.

Intelligent response,takes me back to my school days 🤣

13/6/2024 5:39 am  #237

japanarab wrote:

Tek wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

So fuck.

Agreed. Sick of us signing has beens looking for one last payday. No doubt he’d be on huge wages (for us). 

He's 32, two weeks older than the much vaunted Simon Murray. Played all of his football in the Premiership, European experience etc. Clearly the national boss sees something that has earned him a plane ticket, not really sure he's as shite as all that tbh. Do I like ex Hun players coming to us? Nope, but this is Scottish football and it's not going to be the first or last time should it happen.

Would he not also earn us a payout for being at the Euros? That would surely help counter balance his wages?

Last edited by Arabdownsouth (13/6/2024 6:14 am)

13/6/2024 7:38 am  #238

Beardy23 wrote:

Arabdownsouth wrote:

David_Blunkett wrote:

He's also a cunt.

Sounds a right cunt 😉

a hun cunt at that

Ha ha only thing worse than being a cunt is being a hun cunt.

13/6/2024 7:41 am  #239

Hope it just a rumour regarding Jack, never really been impressed with him as a player and we need another sicknote like a hole in the head.

It's youth, energy, pace and a bit of the unknown we need.

13/6/2024 7:55 am  #240

On his day would be a level above anything we currently have.

But on wages and mostly injuries - absolutely not. Also, quite similar to Docherty in all aspects

13/6/2024 8:07 am  #241

Slotbadger wrote:

On his day would be a level above anything we currently have.

But on wages and mostly injuries - absolutely not. Also, quite similar to Docherty in all aspects

I understand what you're saying about the injuries, but that level of top flight experience and European experience can't be ignored either. I'm not even sure it's anything other than an idle rumour but people dismissing the guy as shite are clearly blinkered, especially when the same people are raving about the ginger fucking ninja.

13/6/2024 9:24 am  #242

David_Blunkett wrote:

BMT wrote:

He's also a cunt.

stop sugar coating it and tell us what you really think 

13/6/2024 9:39 am  #243

I know one thing for sure, we are not getting in the top six with what we’ve already got.

13/6/2024 12:27 pm  #244

One thing we've to get to the bottom of is just how big a cunt is Ryan Jack?

PMSL at the posts

P.S. He's probably a nice lad!

13/6/2024 2:19 pm  #245

BMT wrote:

Could Doch or Sibbald have won the league with rangers under gerrard or won the Scottish cup in 2023 for them?

Not a chance in hell.

Get him in asap if this can be done.

13/6/2024 2:46 pm  #246

BMT wrote:

I know one thing for sure, we are not getting in the top six with what we’ve already got.

Calm down. It's mid June.

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

13/6/2024 2:55 pm  #247

BMT wrote:

Whoever we get in, even with three Ryan Jacks, I'm sorry but I'll settle for 10th or one place above the Funsters whichever is higher.
Hibs & Aberdeen will be top 6 next season leaving only one spot for the other 7 teams with your Killies & your Motherwells & your St Mirrens ahead of us in status just now.
Season 25/26 we can aim for top 6, consolidate on & off the pitch 24/25, there's a lot of hard work ahead this season coming.
This might sound negative but it's reality as well, we've been a wounded animal.

13/6/2024 3:15 pm  #248

United Arab Emarite wrote:

BMT wrote:

Whoever we get in, even with three Ryan Jacks, I'm sorry but I'll settle for 10th or one place above the Funsters whichever is higher.
Hibs & Aberdeen will be top 6 next season leaving only one spot for the other 7 teams with your Killies & your Motherwells & your St Mirrens ahead of us in status just now.
Season 25/26 we can aim for top 6, consolidate on & off the pitch 24/25, there's a lot of hard work ahead this season coming.
This might sound negative but it's reality as well, we've been a wounded animal.

I've said it before so I'll say it again, there are absolutely no guarantees that Hibs and Aberdeen will be top six next season. If there were,then they wouldn't have struggled so badly this season would they? Spending money guarantees fuck all and there's no magic switch they can flick to turn everything around. Yeah they might but also they might not,it's football and it's a funny old game remember. I want us fighting to finish as high as we can and competing with the world beaters that are Killie,Well and St Mirren. All of these clubs will lose important players to bigger teams and have to build again. Don't forget that we went from qualifying for Europe to relegation in 12 months so nothing is guaranteed, well other than the uglies winning everything obviously.

13/6/2024 4:41 pm  #249

Arabdownsouth wrote:

United Arab Emarite wrote:

BMT wrote:

I've said it before so I'll say it again, there are absolutely no guarantees that Hibs and Aberdeen will be top six next season. If there were,then they wouldn't have struggled so badly this season would they? Spending money guarantees fuck all and there's no magic switch they can flick to turn everything around. Yeah they might but also they might not,it's football and it's a funny old game remember. I want us fighting to finish as high as we can and competing with the world beaters that are Killie,Well and St Mirren. All of these clubs will lose important players to bigger teams and have to build again. Don't forget that we went from qualifying for Europe to relegation in 12 months so nothing is guaranteed, well other than the uglies winning everything obviously.

Absolutely, there’s also a good chance Hearts will lose Shankland, especially if he does well at the Euros. How are they gonna replace his goals? The teams outwith the old firm are all of a muchness, a couple can be extra shite, a couple can put together a few good runs to get themselves ahead of the pack, but generally every team is of roughly the same level. Take the season we got Europe; a solid start to the season where we snuck a few victories by a single goal, and a half decent end to the season, with a huge chunk of absolute turgid, eye bleeding shite sandwiched in between where we couldn’t buy a win for months, and we managed to get 4th.

15/6/2024 10:36 am  #250

Strip launch on Thursday, hoping to see at least 2-3 new faces modelling them.

"Don't F*cking ever offer me that again!"

Board footera