Offline

Drawn away to Falkirk on the 18th or 19th November.
If we get by we are drawn at home to play Arbroath or the New Saints.
Offline

Good chance will be the tv game again I’d imagine
Offline

What's this tournament worth $$$
Offline

Shakey Isles Arab wrote:
What's this tournament worth $$$
When you subtract expenses probably end up owing money. It's a totally worthless tournament unless we use it to let our youngsters get some experience.
Offline

Shakey Isles Arab wrote:
What's this tournament worth $$$
I think it's about £60K but not 100%.
Offline

Snacks94 wrote:
Good chance will be the tv game again I’d imagine
Yip looks like the tie of the round.
More importantly for us though it avoids any blank weeks, keeping this run going can only be a good thing.
Offline
CCX2 2010 wrote:
Snacks94 wrote:
Good chance will be the tv game again I’d imagine
Yip looks like the tie of the round.
More importantly for us though it avoids any blank weeks, keeping this run going can only be a good thing.
Next round is the last blank week I think. Semi-final is when we're at Ayr.
Offline

dufc5 wrote:
CCX2 2010 wrote:
Snacks94 wrote:
Good chance will be the tv game again I’d imagine
Yip looks like the tie of the round.
More importantly for us though it avoids any blank weeks, keeping this run going can only be a good thing.Next round is the last blank week I think. Semi-final is when we're at Ayr.
👍
Offline

Game vs Falkirk moved to the 17th due to it being selected for TV.
£15 a head and up to three U12 free with every paying adult.
Social services might have something to say about taking your kid to Falkirk on a Friday night in November.
Offline
Probably be a good 400/500 Arabs that make the journey through. Be a tricky match though.
We have player chapping at the bit to play and probably just be a couple rested once again.
And who doesn't love a semi?