Tekel Towers - DUFC Fans Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

03/10/2023 7:46 pm  #26

Re: Dundee United vs Queens Park - Saturday 30th September

Finn Seemann wrote:

Shakey Isles Arab wrote:

After 36min mark you'd write a page or two of positives about game, but here's another:

What's making a big difference this year is with the exception of mebbe Cudjoe v Dunfermline and Meekinson's v Airdrie all goals are well worked quality team (I'll include dead ball) goals the like of which we haven't seen week in week out in such good measure for years.
Highlighting this we've goals coming from all over the park, Holt top equal, Watt finally coming good, Glass assists (hate the term) I'd make him just about top equal.
Other highlight which I literally cannot remember since when we last had it was the emphasis on width on both wings.
I'm no wantin tae get carried away wi maself here and really you've got to wait tae Raith, Partick games and full round is played but for me I'm quietly confident.

I think the fact is that this league is very poor.  I'm hoping that we see that continue with a comfortable win against the apparent best of the rest.  Whilst we need to be encouraging the right type of play (which JG is clearly encouraging too) I fear that we just won't have the quality, if promoted, next season to benefit from it and we risk reverting to type.  That said, let's enjoy it while we can.

Yep, the exasperating life cycle of an Arab, Finn ! 

Board footera